58

"Look, isn't it cute?" Du Qing carefully held the little clay in his hand and handed it to Xia Lixuan.

  Xia Lixuan glanced at it with disgust and said, "It looks dirty, ugly, and not cute at all!"

  The smile on Du Qing's face gradually disappeared, and he took the little clay back and said, "You don't think it's cute? If so, just stop reading."

  Xia Lixuan puffed up his cheeks and turned away, as if I was angry.

  He secretly thought to himself that a person with a handsome and delicate appearance like him was simply one of a kind, much prettier than that dirty-looking little muddy boy.

  "Food is ready." Xia Liqiu shouted.

  Du Qing concentrated on feeding the potato chips in his hand to Xiao Niba, then put one on his head and hung another on his arm.

  Inside the hospital.

  Lin Chang was scolded by his father and suddenly found that Little Niba was missing. He panicked and said, "Dad, have you seen Little Niba?!" "

  Not in your body?"

  Lin Chang shook his head, "No."

  "Let's go. When I sent you to the hospital, I saw Little Niba following you."

  "There was no response when I called my head," Lin Chang said anxiously, "Is something going to happen to Little Niba?"

  "But Xiao Niba's No one can trap it."

  "Is it possible that it ran away to play?"

  "No, little muddy boy doesn't like running around..." Lin Chang was halfway through talking when he suddenly remembered something and felt helpless. He said, "Dad, I'm afraid you really have to accompany me to Xia's house later." "

  Why did you suddenly figure it out?"

  "Little Niba may be at Xia's house, no, he should be with Du Qing." Lin Chang said as if he was about to cry but had no tears.

  He was obviously the owner of Little Niba, but when he saw Du Qing for the first time, he couldn't wait to get close to him.

  He, the master, could feel the joy in Xiao Niba's heart, full of joy.

  Chapter 67

  Du Qing ate most of the food on the table by himself, causing the two brothers Xia Lixuan and Xia Liqiu to look at him frequently, but Du Qing did not feel uncomfortable at all.

  "Daughter-in-law, don't you really feel sick to your stomach?" Xia Lixuan watched him eat three times more food than before, but he couldn't stop him, which made him tremble with fear.

  "Don't worry, it's okay. You'll be fine in a few days." Little Match lay on the plate, hugged an olive and began to chew on it.

  "If the extra food is not enough, let the kitchen make more." Xia Lixuan immediately threw the worry in his heart into the corner and gave him a chopstick dish.

  "Brother and sister-in-law, I have eaten." The next day, Lin Chang suddenly came back."

  "Did he come back alone?" Du Qing lowered his head to eat, his slightly trembling eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes, and his fingertips became cold, and he asked casually.

  Xia Liqiu shook his head and said: "No, there is a young man accompanying him. We don't know who he is, but that young man seems to be Lin Chang's lover." These two