79

Xia Liqiu nodded and said, "Yes, brother, how dare I lie to you."

  He didn't dare to joke about the hidden tea leaves. His elder brother became angry and took out his tea leaves. If someone had told him before, his elder brother would have taken his tea leaves. He would definitely not believe it if he vented his anger. He would think that saying that his eldest brother likes women is more credible than this. But now... he fully believes in this possibility.

  "No problem, leave this task to me. I know Yu Hua, that pretty boy. We rescued him once, and he wanted to seduce my wife!" Xia Lixuan looked like he was sharpening his knife.

  Xia Liqiu's heart skipped a beat, and he thought worriedly that his eldest brother wouldn't be able to kill an imaginary love rival, right?

  Du Qing: "..." How much resentment do you have for eating and drinking for free?

  Previous posts inviting him to a cocktail party or banquet After Xia Lixuan went there once, he happily participated.

  Seeing this, the people who were fawning over Xia Lixuan sent invitations to Xia Lixuan's house like snowflakes. There were countless men and women who went to Xia Lixuan at the cocktail party. Sometimes Xia Lixuan's body would inevitably be tainted with the smell of other people.

  After sleeping in the study for three days, Xia Lixuan reluctantly rejected those posts.

  I was still very sorry in my heart, what a great opportunity to eat and drink for free!

  "Young Master Xia, you are finally here, I have been waiting for you for a long time." Xia Lixuan came to the designated place, and the people guarding the door quickly greeted him Go in and say as he walks, "Mr. Yu's safety will be left to you."

  "No problem, I'll take care of it. Did this pretty boy get into trouble with someone? Is he being hunted down?" Xia Lixuan said curiously. .

  The staff explained, "No, Mr. Yu has mastered a very important technology. In order to prevent others from getting this technology, or those who want to seize this technology, they will definitely take action against him, so he will trouble Xia." Young Master, you are here to protect him."

  "Could it be that this pretty boy stole someone else's technology? Then he was hunted down, right?" Xia Lixuan gloated.

  Staff: "..." The person found above seems to have a grudge against Mr. Yu? Is there really no problem? When

  Yu Hua heard the sound of opening the door, he didn't even raise his head and said impatiently, "When can I go out?"

  "I can do it now."

  After hearing this, Yu Hua raised his head and saw Xia Lixuan. The impatient expression on his face immediately disappeared. He naturally understood what he was doing here?

  For his personal safety, could Xia Lixuan If you don't offend, don't offend.   " Young Master   Xia, do you still remember

  me? " smiled.   "Don't worry, I will protect you for the rest of the time." Xia Lixuan waved his hands, leaning on the sofa like a great man.   Du Qing was not here to involve Xia Lixuan. Yu Hua wanted to ask Du Qing about his recent situation. He remembered that Du Qing had secretly set a trap for him because he looked at him a few more times, and silently swallowed the question.   Xia Lixuan took a look at the watch. This pretty boy couldn't do anything else, but the watch he had researched was quite powerful. Then he would be able to blackmail him into buying a few more watches. This thing was very useful.   "Are you going somewhere? While it's still early, let's go out for a walk."   Yu Hua was sitting uneasily. He had been sitting here all morning. If he sat down again, he would really get moldy. He thought in his mind As for what to say, Xia Lixuan offered it. Yu Hua nodded quickly and said, "Let's go to the market here and have a look." Maybe there   will be mutated peppers for sale in the market? It's a good place to go. Xia Lixuan nodded in agreement.   Chapter 92   Except for Xia Lixuan who followed Yu Hua to protect him, there was also a humanoid cash machine with them who was responsible for paying their bills and the like.   Ever since Xia Lixuan bought a bag of gold chains and Fang Ye came up to help pay the bill, Xia Lixuan completely let himself go. At the stall selling gold chains, he looked at this one and that one, wanting to buy this one and that one too.   Yu Hua looked at the bag of gold chains on his side and couldn't help but ask, "What's the point of buying this?" It was ugly and heavy.   And just now I saw the other party talking skillfully with the seller. It seemed that he was an acquaintance. How many times does it take to buy a gold chain to become so familiar?   The people coming and going and the little brother following them all looked the same. The appearance of nothing made him deeply think, is this a custom in Kyoto? When you go to the market, you need to buy a gold chain?   But he didn't see anyone else buying a gold chain, so Xia Lixuan bought it alone.   Xia Lixuan bought so many gold chains and said cheerfully, "What do you know? You are just like those people who have no vision. They don't know how to appreciate it at all. How beautiful are these golden gold chains!" After saying this, Xia Lixuan   went there happily. Wearing several of them around his neck, he replaced the small gold chain around his neck.   Only then did Yu Hua notice that the other party had been wearing a gold chain, but he didn't notice it under his clothes. Now it was worn outside his clothes, and with his short hair, he exuded the aura of the other party's nouveau riche everywhere. .   "Does it look good?"   Yu Hua: "..."   After walking for a while, Yu Hua has become numb and focuses on the things in the market. This place is much larger than their base. The mutated fruits they have there are all The variety is probably less than one-tenth of what is found here.   At first, his father also thought about the idea of ​​becoming a local emperor, but later gave up. Afterwards, he was not worthy of the country's support.   When Yu Hua sees fruits that he is interested in, he will buy some.   He came here to ask for help. The price is to hand over the watch manufacturing technology to the country, buy some fruits, and spend some money. There should be no problem, right?