67

The temperature outside was high, and he had just stood outside for a while, and the back of his clothes was almost wet with sweat.

  Du Yuejiao and the others were even more embarrassed. Even if there were people around Du Yuejiao to help hold the umbrella, the sweat on their foreheads never stopped.

  After saying that, Du Qing knelt down, pinched Du Fu's fair face encouragingly, and said, "Afu, try to freeze them all?"

  "Yeah." Du Fu nodded solemnly, with blood on his face. The little braid reappeared in his hand, and the little grape appeared in front of outsiders for the first time.

  "What is this?" The uninjured people in the crowd said a few words with tight throats as they watched Little Putao approaching them.

  Du Yuejiao naturally saw the little grape, and looked at Du Qing suddenly. The person who could control such a mutated plant would definitely not be a mediocre person in the book! But comparing it with the world in her memory, There is no suitable character.

  Why is Du Qing so lucky?!

  Du Fuba blinked his big bright eyes and walked quickly towards a person. He didn't know what Dad meant by freezing them, but it didn't matter. He didn't know that he could Ask Little Grape.

  He knew that man, he had beaten and scolded his grandparents before.

  "Daddy, is this what it looks like?" Du Fu iced the legs of the man lying on the ground together, and then asked Little Putao to tie them up.

  Those who could not withstand the pressure and ran away would be restrained and tied up by Du Fu in accordance with the law.

  "Well, Ah Fu is great! Just leave the rest to us." Du Qing looked at Du Fu's little face begging for praise and praised without hesitation.

  "Yeah!" Du Fu clenched his fists excitedly and raised his head happily.

  "Let's go first." Du Yuejiao looked at the trash everywhere. She couldn't even do anything about the children. They couldn't count on them.

  She and Du Qing were in a life-or-death situation, and now that the situation was not good for her, of course she had to leave quickly.

  "Want to leave? It's too late now." Du Qing's mouth raised a cold arc.

  "Du Qing, murder is against the law. Don't act recklessly." Du Yuejiao was stunned for a moment when she saw the murderous look in Du Qing's eyes, then took a few steps back and looked at them warily.

  Du Qing said softly, "We are here for self-defense. Isn't it normal to accidentally kill someone?"

  Under the hot sun, Du Yuejiao felt a chill coming from the soles of her feet and broke into a cold sweat. , "Kill me, Mr. Chen will definitely not let you go."

  Then he surrendered and said softly, "Cousin, I know I was wrong. I was obsessed for a while and did such a thing. Now I know I was wrong. I'll return your things to you when I get back."

  "It's too late."

  Du Qing just finished speaking and was ready to take action.

  "Ah Qing! I'm here to find you!!!"

  Du Qing paused and looked towards the source of the sound. He saw Liao Jinyu walking down the road to the mountain. When he saw Du Qing, his eyes lit up and he quickly Run towards them.

  Du Qing frowned when he heard this familiar voice. Du Yuejiao was overjoyed and whispered a few words to the bodyguard holding the umbrella for her. The bodyguard nodded slightly. Du Yuejiao also relaxed a little and stared firmly at the man with a beautiful face. A man who seemed to be very familiar with Du Qing.