40

"I called, but my wife, you didn't wake up." Xia Lixuan explained immediately.

  "Yeah." Du Qing said, "Let's go down to eat. Let's set off when the temperature drops in the afternoon!"

  "Xiao Du, how many days do we want to go before we go?" Du's father said reluctantly.

  "If we go in a few days, we might not be able to catch up. If you don't trust me, don't you trust him?"

  Seeing that he was mentioned, Xia Lixuan said quickly: "Mom, dad, don't worry, I will protect him."

  Chapter 46

  after one day.

  "The road ahead may be blocked, let's take a detour." Du Qing sat in the passenger seat, spread out a map on his lap, and wrote on it with a pen.

  "Drive to the left or to the right?" Xia Lixuan stopped the car and leaned over to take a look. It was so densely packed that it gave him a headache just to look at it.

  "Take the road on the left first. It is marked on the map. There is a farmhouse here. See if you can go around it." Du Qing said.

  It was too slow. It was almost a day since I left home, but after walking on the highway for a while, people who came and went exchanged news and found that their news was really too behind.

  Many sections of highways are occupied by mutated plants, especially the highway to City A, which is occupied by a group of creepers. Although they are not carnivorous plants, they will go home and attack anything that enters their territory, usually cars. Neither can stop its attack.

  After passing the ivy level, there are morning glories behind, which will entangle people and cars.

  Both of them come from vines. After mutation, they occupy a section of road that is said to be several hundred meters long.

  "The temperature is getting higher and higher, let's find a place to take a rest." Du Qing said.

  They bought the maximum amount of gasoline. Before the end of the world, because gasoline was purchased in limited quantities, Du Qing did not prepare much.

  In one day, they only walked one-tenth of the way. Although it was because they didn't have a new map and didn't know where the road was impassable, it took half the time to take a detour.

  Next, their speed will increase.

  Air conditioning is another aspect that consumes gasoline. The weather is so hot, Xia Lixuan can endure the heat, but Du Qing does not have such good physical fitness.

  "Daughter-in-law, I want to eat strawberries." Xia Lixuan said.

  One of the advantages of driving is that he can let his wife feed him something!

  When Du Qing brought the strawberry to his mouth, Xia Lixuan accidentally touched his finger and pointed out, "It's delicious."

  "Drive your car well. Car!" Du Qing blushed and put away the map and looked out the window.

  Hum! My wife obviously likes this, Xia Lixuan secretly glanced at his red ears and thought to himself.

  When going to bed at night, sometimes the wife responds, but why are she not willing to help each other with him?

  They have done more intimate things in the past, and it is not good to be shy like this.

  really not good.