53

"Just leave it to me to find someone. Let's discuss this matter." Xia Lixuan tapped his fingers lightly on the table, thinking about the problem.

  "I'll go call my parents out." Xia Lixuan said.

  All the family members arrived, and after Du Qing greeted them one by one, he sat down next to Xia Lixuan.

  "Ahem!" Xia Lixuan cleared his throat and said, "We have ways to cultivate mutant plants."

  He paused for a moment to let them digest the news.

  "Brother, are you telling the truth?!" Xia Liqiu's eyes widened and he didn't even notice that his 'smart' hairstyle was exposed.

  "Of course it's true. There's no benefit to me lying to you." Xia Lixuan said displeasedly, actually questioning his words. It seems that today's lesson was not enough.

  "We plan to cultivate a lot of them in the abandoned experimental field where the Xia family trains." Du Qing said, "Li Xuan has a way to transplant mutant plants to the mountains." "Of course, I cultivated the mutant plants

  . Everyone has their own little secret, and I hope you won't explore it."

  "Okay, no problem." Mr. Xia thought for a moment and agreed to them.

  "The two of us hope to keep a low profile, and treat these things as researched by the research institute under the Xia family."

  Mr. Xia also agreed to the second question raised by Du Qing, looking at Du Qing. All different.

  After all, who is capable of cultivating mutant plants, Du Qing or his grandson, who is not worthy of whom? Its really hard to say. As a grandfather, he knows best what his grandson is like. It cant be his grandson, so he can only be his grandsons daughter-in-law! A

  talent who can cultivate mutant plants! Mr. Xia cant help but be proud, he is indeed his Grandson, even the daughter-in-law he chose is amazing.

  "This matter has been slowed down for the time being. It would not be good to reveal the matter all at once. Give us a few days to prepare." Mr. Xia said.

  "No problem." Du Qing nodded.

  After the business is done.

  Everyone's attention was on Xia Liqiu's head. Xia Lidong said, "Second brother, why did you get a hairstyle like this?"

  Xia Liqiu: "..." Regardless of this, we are still brothers and sisters!

  Chapter 61

  Du Qing mentioned A basket, walking in the market, Xia Lixuan followed beside him, looking at the strange things on the stalls from time to time.

  "Lixuan, you go back first, I want to buy something." Du Qing handed him the basket.

  "Yeah." Xia Lixuan said with wandering eyes.

  There seems to be a book hidden in his arms. He usually lets him go back first and has to argue with him for a while before he is willing to leave.

  "Daughter-in-law, be careful." Xia Lixuan did not dare to meet Du Qing's eyes, and left with a floating step while holding the basket.

  Du Qing glanced at him, and then focused on the person following him secretly behind him.

  After following them for several days, Du Qing could sense their malice. It seemed that the news recently revealed by the Xia family had made them ready to take action.