24

At the beginning, there was a lack of vegetables, but later on, what was missing was food. After the mutation was successful, the vegetables were still edible, and the taste was much better than the original ones.

  With the addition of mutated vegetables, the size becomes extremely huge, and one vegetable is enough to feed a family of six people for several months.

  "Come on, let's go get some vegetables and come back. Let's eat this tonight." Du Qing went to the room where the food was stored. Each person carried a bag of one hundred kilograms of rice, preparing to replace it with dozens of kilograms and store it at home.

  "I'll get it." Xia Lixuan snatched the rice from his hand. The master said that he should always show his masculinity in front of his partner.

  He could lift two bags of rice with one hand.

  "Papa, let me help you too." Du Fu tried his best to drink milk, but the rice didn't move.

  Xia Lixuan mocked, "You're so useless, look at me." As he said that, he lifted two bags of rice with one hand and looked at him provocatively.

  "Hmph! When I grow up, I can carry three bags! Three bags is so much!" Du Fu said, holding out three fingers.

  Xia Lixuan snorted coldly, took the key to open the door, and came out with three bags of rice in one hand.

  Du Fu blushed and said, "Then when I grow up, I

  can carry four bags!! More than you!!!" Get up... three, two, one.

  "That's enough for you two." Du Qing lowered his face and whispered.

  Xia Lixuan quickly put back the extra bag of rice he took out, put the key back into his pocket, and said proudly to Du Fu: "You eat so little food every day, even if you grow up, you will be like ordinary people. You may not be able to lift a bag of rice with just one hand."

  Du Qing: ...Won't your conscience hurt if you bully a young man like this?

  Du Fu glared at him, and Xia Lixuan said proudly, "A genius like me will never be able to lift a bag of rice." Zhongwuyi, you want to be as powerful as me, it's still early."

  Du Fu said with tears in his eyes, "No, Ah Fu will definitely be better than you."

  Du Qing, with empty hands, bent down and picked up Du Fu. Fu comforted him, "Ah Fu will be as powerful as Li Xuan when he grows up."

  Du Fu lay on Dad's shoulder, put away his expression that was about to cry, and made a face at him.

  Xia Lixuan: "..." This little bastard! He made a mistake!

  "Okay, let's go out quickly, otherwise there will be a lot of people waiting in line and I don't know how long it will take." Du Qing said.

  Xia Lixuan easily carried two bags of rice with one hand and came forward, "Honey, is it heavy for you to hold? How about I help hold him."

  Hearing this, Du Fu looked at him angrily and hugged Dad's neck tightly. , turned his head, "Huh! I don't want you to hug me!"

  They were about to quarrel again, Du Qing said, "No, it's quite heavy for you to carry two bags of rice. Du Fu, I'll just give it a hug."

  Xia Lixuan said Carrying a bag of rice in one hand, he strode beside Du Qing. Thinking about it from another perspective, they looked like a family of three, Dad Xia and Dad Du with their children.

  Thinking of this, he reluctantly forgave this kid, who was still his son in name after all, and let his wife hug him for a while.

  Du Fu saw that he had won and was very happy at him.