11

I hung up the phone and started working on the documents on the table again. When I got tired, I took a look at the man in the photo on the table.

  Chapter 12

  After returning to his hometown, Du Qing did not continue to buy things online. He had almost prepared everything he wanted to prepare.

  What you have to do now is to see what supplies you have prepared that are missing, and then replenish the missing ones. It snows heavily in winter. In addition to staying at home, in the first year, everyones cold resistance is insufficient. Most people stay in the house. Stay inside.

  But its still early, with winter still nearly three months away.

  When the snow falls, electricity and water will be cut off. Firewood can be used in the countryside, but it will be different for people in the city.

  In fact, their family no longer uses firewood, but uses liquefied petroleum gas, which is convenient, fast and can be stored for a long time. While others were rushing to buy food, he bought a lot of storage space and stocked more than ten cans at home.

  There is also coal to prepare for the winter. He plans to buy it with grain in another month, when the temperature can reach over 40 degrees, which will be much cheaper.

  If you just use liquefied petroleum gas, the winter lasts for six months, and the little liquefied petroleum gas in your home is definitely not enough.

  Due to the failure of mutation, most of the trees on the mountain were dead. Coupled with the exposure to the sun, the dead trees were dried in a few days, as if they were left for people to prepare supplies for the winter.

  "Xiao Du, are you coming when we go to the mountain to chop firewood?" Wang Qiang was holding a hatchet and a bundle of bamboo strips, and was wearing old clothes.

  "Wait for me." Du Qing went to change into a set of clothes, thinking that lending him the tricycle before was still effective.

  "Mom and Dad, I'm going to the mountain to chop firewood." After greeting them, Du Qing drove Wang Qiang out on a tricycle.

  Although the location of their village is a bit remote, there is also a cement road in the village. Because their village had planted citrus trees together before, the village chief called on everyone to contribute some money to build roads. Of course, those with money can pay more. Donate money.

  The money was used to build a cement road in their village to the foot of the mountain. When the season for picking citrus comes, they don't have to work so hard to pick citrus back home.

  Basically every household has a motorcycle, and it is much more convenient to use a motorcycle to transport things.

  "Xiao Du, your family doesn't use firewood? Why are you here to cut firewood?"

  "We plan to live in the village for a long time, using only gas and electricity. There is so much money there!" Du Qing replied.

  They arrived a little late. There were already many people working on the mountain. There were many dead trees on the mountain, so there was no need to argue.

  You choose one position and I choose another position. Hands up and down, the sound of chopping wood echoes in the mountains.

  They were already far behind the others, so the two of them didn't waste any time. They found a place with no one around, picked a dead tree and started working.

  "Xiao Du, why did you buy such a big hatchet? It's not easy to use." Wang Qiang felt a little regretful about chopping firewood with him, but Du Qing had a tricycle at home, which was much better than him picking it back again and again, but looking at Xiao Du, With Du's appearance, a person who sits in an office all day would not have much energy. He still has to do most of the work of chopping firewood.