57

The next time he goes on such a dangerous mission, he will never take any risks again, Xia Lixuan swore in his heart.

  "Xia Lixuan!" Du Qing opened the car door and shouted in the direction surrounded by earthen walls.

  His wife's voice? Xia Lixuan blinked and stopped in preparation when he heard his wife calling his name again.

  Xia Lixuan became excited instantly. It was not an auditory hallucination. His wife had woken up. At the same time, Xia Lixuan could also feel that Little Match had also woken up.

  "Little match, help destroy this thing!" Xia Lixuan said with squinted eyes. He could feel that his strength had improved a lot. The flames that could only smash through the earth wall just now could now directly smash through the earth wall. , and can also hit the second wall.

  In this case, he was not polite!

  Xia Lixuan and Little Match fired fireballs from their hands at the same time, directly punching a hole in the earth wall. Lin Chang was a little surprised. The fireball almost hit him, and two walls of earth were built in a hurry. The wall blocked the flames.

  "Idiot! I just slept for a while, why did you make yourself so embarrassed?" Little Match flew beside Xia Lixuan and mocked.

  It was a blessing in disguise that he was upgraded one level, but Little Match also benefited a lot from sleeping this time. As a result, the two of them were at the same level, and neither one could do anything to the other.

  "What do you know? I'm giving the opponent a few moves to prevent others from saying I'm bullying the newcomers." Xia Lixuan looked at him displeased. Who said he couldn't beat the opponent? It was only a matter of time, he would beat the opponent sooner or later.

  "Hahaha, if you can't beat me, you

  can't beat me. What do you mean by giving the opponent a few moves?" Little Match said with disdain. "Little Match, can you speak?" Du Qing asked doubtfully. He could understand what Little Match was saying. What's going on?

  "Beauty!" Little Match shouted excitedly. It's going out! Staying with Beauty, it doesn't want to be with its idiot master at all. It can't even beat a little muddy kid. What an embarrassment to Little Match! Little Match thought with disgust.

  Lin Chang blocked the gap created by the opponent's bombing. He became more and more interested and took it seriously. He would let Xia Lixuan know who was the most powerful.

  I cant see the beauty/daughter-in-law! Little Match and Xia Lixuan have exactly the same angry look on their faces. If I dont give him some color, I really think he is a paper tiger!

  The big one and the small one condense into a fireball, and then merge together. "Do you know which direction he is in now?"

  "This way." Little Match pointed in another direction.

  The big fire ball hit the direction pointed by the small match. When it passed the earth wall, it directly exploded the earth wall and flew straight towards Lin Chang.

  Du Qing appeared in front of them. Before he could even look at the other party, the gap had been filled. When he saw Du Qing, the eyes of Xiao Niba on Lin Chang's shoulder lit up. In the time Xia Lixuan blinked, the other party had already flown to him. The mud-yellow body rubbed against his face, then hugged Du Qing's arm and refused to let go. His mouth opened and closed, and what he said was similar to what Little Match said before. He couldn't understand what the other party was saying.

  Du Qing and Lin Chang: "..."

  "Come back quickly, little Niba!" Lin Chang said angrily.

  What's the big deal when he's fighting with the opponent, and his helper suddenly hugs the opponent's arm and doesn't let go?