22

Du Qing turned around and saw Du's father with a twisted expression.

  Du Qing's heart tightened, "Dad, when did you come?"

  "When you kissed!" Du An said angrily.

  Although he knew that his son liked men, suddenly seeing his son kissing someone else had a huge impact on him.

  In this situation, I don't know how long I can live. If my son likes a man, he can do it. They also have grandchildren. Although it is a pity that they are not biological, Du Fu seems to be a good person.

  It's no different than my biological child.

  "Why don't you come down for lunch soon!" Dad Du said and left with his hands behind his back.

  "Okay, dad, I'll be right away." Xia Lixuan said familiarly, holding Du Qing's hand and walking down the steps.

  Is his father's reaction like this? Du Qing felt a little unreal. He was pulled away by Xia Lixuan, but he didn't break free immediately.

  Xia Lixuan also realized what was going on, and when he came to Pang Yue, he took the initiative to let go of Du Qing's hand.

  Xia Lixuan was wearing Du Qing's clothes. He had chosen the largest one to wear, but it still looked too small for him. The top was tight and the trousers were a bit too short.

  "Dad! Mom!" Xia Lixuan shouted to the woman waiting for them in the dining room.

  Pang Yue looked at Du Qing and Du An in confusion, wasn't this Xiao Xia who lived next door to their house? Why did they suddenly call their parents? And the clothes he was wearing, she knew, they

  were his son's. Clothes? These were brought down hand in hand with his son, plus the two of them slept until noon.

  Pang Yue felt that she understood something.

  No wonder Xiaoxia, a young man, always likes to run to their house. It turns out that he is not interested in drinking, but comes here for their son.

  Xiaoxia is not so enthusiastic about the neighbors who live on the other side of Xiaoxia's house.

  "Ahem, this is Xiaoxia, Xiao Du's boyfriend." Du's father introduced him unnaturally.

  "Come on, come on, come down first, let's talk slowly." Pang Yue heard Du An's words and confirmed his suspicion, and quickly invited the two of them to sit down and chat while eating.

  They didn't eat breakfast, so they must be hungry now.

  This is her real mother! Du Qing sighed in his heart as he picked up the rice, he was about to starve to death.

  When he made sure his stomach wouldn't growl in rebellion, Du Qing raised his head and found that his mother had been chatting happily with him.

  He explained, "Mom and Dad, Mr. Xia is not here as my boyfriend."

  The other three people continued to chat happily, Du Qing thought to himself, it looked like he was the guest.

  Du Qing raised his voice, "Mom and Dad, we are not compatible."

  Pang Yue frowned, "Xiao Du, this is what's wrong with you, how can you be irresponsible? Things like feelings can be played for fun. Is that true?"

  In my mother's eyes, he seemed to have become a big carrot that was eaten and thrown away.

  "Mom, we are in free love, we can get together and get together easily."