48

"Daughter-in-law, don't look at me." Xia Lixuan blocked Du Qing and said, "Ugly, I don't know any Linglonglong. Don't blame me for being rude if you come closer!" Du Qing looked at Shui Lingling and what they said

  . That crazy woman is different, she looks gentle and carefree, and has a very beautiful face.

  If he had to describe it, it would probably be that of a white lotus!

  After hearing Xia Lixuan's words, Shui Lingling looked at the man protected by Xia Lixuan and glanced at him casually, not taking him seriously at all.

  "Brother Xia, you haven't come back for so long. Did this despicable man seduce you?" Shui Lingling looked at Xia Lixuan sadly, with a tear falling from the corner of her eye, she pointed at Du Qing and cried.

  "This is my lover." Xia Lixuan said.

  Shui Lingling seemed to be stimulated, and the clothes on her body moved automatically without any wind.

  He raised his head and looked at Du Qing behind him with a pair of blue inorganic eyes.

  With blue eyes, Du Qing looked at her curiously, not very interested in the water flow around her.

  "Miss Shui, please tell me if you have something to say." Xia Liqiu came over with his troops and stood in front of the two of them.

  The hand behind him kept making gestures, asking the two of them to leave quickly.

  Shui Lingling was not angry when she saw them blocking her. She looked at Xia Lixuan with fascination. With a wave of her hand, they were pushed aside by the current.

  These are Brother Xia's relatives, and she cannot harm them.

  Chen Yingjun and others also wanted to rush over to help, but with a wave of Shui Lingling's hand, the three of them were directly surrounded by a layer of water.

  As for Chen Yingjun and others, Shui Lingling didn't have such a good temper. They hit the water curtain and were directly bounced back a few steps.

  The thin layer of water curtain seemed to be broken by a touch, but in fact, even when Xia Liqiu took out his gun, he couldn't penetrate it even if he hit it.

  Water is very tolerant, and Shui Lingling's defense ability is Max!

  Facing her malicious eyes, Du Qing was not afraid at all, and even smiled provocatively at her.

  Shui Lingling didn't take him seriously at all. Du Qing was already a dead man in her eyes anyway.

  Why bother so much with a dead person?

  "Brother Xia, come back to Shui's house with me to get married." Shui Lingling seemed to think of the scene of their wedding, with a shy smile on her face.

  "Haha!" Du Qing pushed Xia Lixuan away and looked down at Shui Lingling, "I'm sorry, Xia Lixuan is my man, and we have no plans to separate yet." Although the water curtain blocked people, it did not affect the

  transmission of sound. .

  "Hurry up and call someone now." Xia Liqiu said to a man behind him.

  He didn't like his eldest brother's lover and felt that he was not worthy of his eldest brother, but he also knew how much Xia Lixuan liked him.

  What really happened to Du Qing? His eldest brother will probably be crippled.

  "Du Qing, don't irritate her!" Xia Liqiu looked at Du Qing in fear and continued.

  "Xia Lixuan didn't like you before, he won't like you now, and he won't like you even more in the future." "