73

People not far away from them were discussing with jealousy and malice, jealous that they could order so many meals at will, and maliciously guessing that they were bumpkins from the countryside. Some locals had an inexplicable sense of superiority towards outsiders.

  They were neither close nor far apart, and their voices were whispered. Du Qing came out with a little disguise. He didn't want to meet their assassins in the middle of the meal and not hear their voices.

  After eating the paste, they still had several bottles of warm milk on hand.

  Du Fu drank one bottle in one go and said, "Papa, this one tastes good too, and it's very convenient to drink." Du Fu said with a happy face.

  He grew up in a mountain village and had never seen milk powder before. The first time he drank it, he fell in love with it.

  Du Qing remembered with helplessness and sadness that when he first picked up Du Fu, a thin and small man, he said, "If you like it, we will ask the boss later if he can sell some to us." "Buy more and go back."

  ." Liao Jinyu said.

  One is a child who has never drank milk powder or eaten mushy food since he was a child. The other is not a human at all and has never eaten these things. Du Qing took another bite. Li Xuan should like this sweet and greasy taste. I dont know. Can the owner of this store make spicy paste?

  After eating these things, Du Fu and Liao Jinyu ordered the dim sum from this store with unsatisfied intentions.

  Xia Lidong looked at the two of them in bewilderment as he finished the food on the table and replaced it with snacks with bright colors and cute shapes.

  In fact, it tastes pretty good, if you ignore the sweet taste. Du Qing thought to herself, planning to pack it up and take it back to Du's parents.

  They should like it.

  Chapter 85

  "My wife, I'm back!" Xia Lixuan returned home and shouted excitedly.

  Wandering around the house without looking where Du Qing was? He ran upstairs, wondering if Du Qing was taking a nap in the room? "

  Daughter-in-law, I'm back." Xia Lixuan knocked on the door several times, but no one answered. , twisted the door handle, and with a "squeak" sound, the door opened. When I went in, I saw that Du Qing was not in the room.

  "In the beginning of winter, where did Du Qing go?

  " Someone will pick you up." Xia Lidong said in surprise.   "

  I want to give you a surprise, but where are they?   " I liked the smell, and I was embarrassed to be thin-skinned, so I didnt continue going there.   But the other three people are different. They have to go there at least twice a day and spend money like water, but his eldest brother can also afford it.   Xia Lixuan became interested and asked quickly, "Where to eat? I haven't eaten yet, so I went to find them."   Xia Lidong's mouth twitched and he said, "It's in that small canteen   ." Small canteen? Is it the small canteen that sells complementary foods for children?"   Xia Lidong nodded.   Xia Lixuan said eagerly, "I heard that their food is very delicious, but I haven't tried it yet! I wanted to eat it before, but I just didn't have time. I'll take this opportunity to go and check it out."   After saying hello to Xia Liqiu, who was rushing back, Xia Lixuan drove away quickly.   Xia Liqiu, who rushed back to ask about the situation this time: "..."   "Brother, where are you going in such a hurry?"   "Look for sister-in-law and the others."   ...   In the small cafeteria.   "Ruoshui, look, the three of them are here again."   "Well, they eat so much." Zhang Ruoshui said enviously. She is just the daughter of a branch of the Zhang family. Fortunately, she has a relationship with the direct lineage. good.   Therefore, in the face of this disaster, she could still live a life of ample food and clothing. Her cousin and cousin-in-law were busy with work, so they brought the child to her.   Nowadays, milk powder is not produced and it is getting harder and harder to buy. In order to go out for a walk on weekdays, she always takes her children to the small canteen to eat.   The canteen's main set menu is for children, but there is also a set meal for adults, but it's expensive and tastes bad, so not many people eat it.   "I don't know which family they are from. They look unfamiliar. They shouldn't be from Kyoto." The woman who came with Zhang Ruoshui said.   "Pfft!" Zhang Ruoshui laughed.   "Why are you laughing?"   Zhang Ruoshui covered his mouth and said with a smile, "Kyoto is so big, you know everyone?"   "Those three people are here again, two grown men eating what children eat, it's really shameless. "The speaker glanced at Liao Jinyu with fascination, and then said disdainfully.   A seventeen or eighteen-year-old girl sitting opposite her sneered and said, "I am just angry because I was rejected by others. Why are you pretending?" The   mature woman wanted to refute, but looked at the little boy who was silently eating the paste with scruples. The boy laughed angrily and said, "Haha! It's as if you haven't seduced them. Let me guess, I'm after the other person's face. In your words, I'm after their money, right? How shameless!" "   You..."   "What am I? Am I right?"   "Baba."   Du Qing put down the milk and said, "What's wrong?"   Du Funu pursed his lips, motioning for him to look over there, and said, "Those two women started to quarrel about Uncle Liao again."   Du Qing glanced out of the corner of his eye and said, "Just quarrel, just don't drag us into it."