32

"What are you talking about?" Xia Lixuan came down from upstairs, and then turned the topic to himself and said, "Do you think this looks good?" Xia Lixuan thought about it

  and decided to wear one more necklace. He looks more handsome.

  Du Qing twitched the corner of his mouth and changed the subject, "The rice in the field is about to mature. Let's go and take a look. Don't let others do evil and ruin the rice."

  People in the village are worried that someone will do something bad and destroy their own rice. If you are empty, you will go to the field to have a look.

  No one has ever succeeded in attacking the rice in the fields, but I caught a person before who wanted to do harm to a family that had something wrong with their family.

  After being caught, he paid a lot of food as compensation, and the matter was finally settled.

  Now the affairs of their village have been taken over by the troops stationed in the village, and village cadres such as the village chief are described as useless.

  Xia Lixuan's eyes lit up, and he couldn't wait to show his gold chain to people in other villages, and said, "Then let's go and have a look now." "

  Is it inconvenient for you to wear so many gold chains?" Du Qing mentioned cryptically.

  I hope he can take off his gold chain and go out again.

  "No, this way I can appear powerful and domineering." Xia Lixuan waved his hand.

  "Let them be jealous of me! I'm different from ordinary people like them."

  "Du Qing, why don't you leave?" Xia Lixuan took two steps, looked back, and found that he was still standing there, not knowing what he was thinking. .

  "Oh, come right away." Du Qing replied.

  ...

  A month later, the fields were all golden and the rice was finally ripe.

  Perhaps because they are from the same batch of seeds, the days when the rice matures are all crowded together.

  Almost every household was mobilized.

  The main force of their family is the two of them, and both of them are relatively strong.

  Get up at dawn in the morning and go out to cut rice at dawn.

  After cutting, they go home to have breakfast, take a rest, wait for the dew on the rice to dry, and then go back to work and thresh the rice.

  There are special harvesters for sale in the market, but the world in their village is not the kind of large fields, but small patches of uneven fields.

  The harvester could not function at all, and the price of the harvester was not cheap. In the end, the village gave up buying a harvester and started working together.

  At this time, the benefits of having a tricycle are revealed.

  The cement road in the village was built up to the mountain. For the rice at the foot of the mountain, the family has a motorcycle or a tricycle. The rice that is harvested is put into sacks and moved to the car to be transported home directly.

  You dont have to go through so much trouble to pick it back.

  "Good morning, Du Qing!" Wang Qiang greeted them while driving his electric tricycle.

  Wang Qiang has been passionate about their electric car for a long time. Later, when Du Qing and Xia Lixuan went to the mountains, they called Wang Qiang, who was also the eldest son of their uncle's family. They couldn't let their wealth go to outsiders.