60

"Hmph! If you don't go in, I will come out sooner or later, and I will accept someone like you as my master, bah! It's my eight-lifetime bad luck!" Little Match flapped its wings and came to Du Qing's side, urging, "Beauty feels good. Find another man! For example, I'm pretty good."

  "Get out! My wife only loves me." Xia Lixuan pretended to hit him. Seeing that the situation was not good for him, Little Match ran back into Xia Lixuan's body in the blink of an eye, unable to escape.

  "Coward!" Xia Lixuan said angrily.

  Wait until he reaches another level and see how he teaches this little bastard Little Match. Don't think that his wife can escape if he likes him. The bastard actually persuaded his wife to leave him.

  "Okay, it's not like you don't know that Little Match is just a kid and likes to go against you." Du Qing comforted him.

  "Daughter-in-law, why do you always talk for it?" Xia Lixuan complained.

  Du Qing thought about it, is there any?

  "Small matches are still very useful." Du Qing explained.

  Xia Lixuan turned his head and said, "Where can I use it? I only know how to eat and drink all day long to steal my wife!"

  ...

  Xia Lixuan, as the eldest son of the Xia family, although he has not been in Kyoto for many years, he has good connections and is free at home. So long.

  He basically turned down all the banquets that could be arranged. Xia Liqiu became more and more busy. The two of them usually went to the planting base to take a look.

  When Du Qing went in to look at the land in the space the next day, he found that the seeds planted there had sprouted. The next day, he took Xia Lixuan to transplant these plants to their planting base.

  At the same time, he immediately planted a wave of seeds in the space non-stop.

  When they were planting plants at the planting base, a small piece of mud came out of the ground, which almost startled them.

  But with Xiao Niba as a helper, their efficiency has greatly increased.

  Little Niba waved his hand, and the ground was plowed. Little Niba raised his hand, and the mutated plants were automatically separated from the soil.

  It was very convenient, and Xia Lixuan liked it a lot. Together, the two of them left the little mud with them for two days, and their mountain was almost filled with mutant plants.

  They even got a mutated chili pepper, which was originally not very spicy. After the mutation, Du Qing curiously picked one and tasted it. He drank several large glasses of water before the burning taste in his mouth subsided.

  Xia Lixuan ate one, but nothing happened.

  Still enjoying it.

  They all picked a handful of peppers. Except for Du Qing who took a small bite, Xia Lixuan ate the rest. He looked at the mutated pepper with unsatisfied interest.

  "Don't you feel uncomfortable?" Du Qing looked at his red lips and said.

  "No, it tastes very good." Xia Lixuan said.

  Du Qing licked his lips. He had just eaten a little, and his lips were still burning.

  "It tastes warm and comfortable. Wife, do you want to try another one?" While talking to Du Qing, Xia Lixuan went to pick a lot of peppers and came back, chewing them one by one.