9

Du Fu didn't make any fuss even after being woken up. He was carried by them in a daze and walked to his uncle's house. The distance was not far, only three minutes away.

  "Papa, where is this?" Du Fu rubbed his eyes, then woke up and looked curiously at the unfamiliar environment around him.

  "This is our hometown. We will live here for half a month. Do you like it, Ah Fu?" Du Qing pinched his little face and said.

  Half a month? Du Fu stretched out his ten little fingers and counted, how many days is half a month? Half a month seems like a long time, he stretched out his arms and hugged Dad's neck: "Where Dad is, I will be there." "

  Uncle, we are here." Du Qing shouted at the door.

  According to the custom here, they are not used to calling cousin xx. For example, his cousins ​​​​call them sister and brother directly without the word cousin.

  "Oh, it's here so soon. Come in, come in. I was thinking that if you didn't come, I would have someone call you." Aunt Du Qing said with a smile.

  "We are all members of our family, why are you being so polite?" After Du's parents handed her the gifts, the smile on their faces became even bigger. They said, and the movements of their hands were not slow at all: "You guys are here first. Sit inside, let me put the things away first, otherwise these troublemakers will destroy them in less than two minutes."

  On the dining table.

  "Has Du Qing found a partner? Let me tell you, my niece from my mother's side is not only hard-working and capable, she also graduated from a college and is also pretty in appearance..." "

  Auntie, I don't plan to get married. This is mine. My son, Du Fu." Du Qing gave Du Fu a piece of food and asked in a low voice, "Do you still remember what dad just said to you?" "Yes

  ." Du Fu nodded and also took a spoonful of chicken. For daddy, and grandparents.

  "This is your son?! When did you get married? Your son is so old!" She looked at Du Fu in surprise, thinking that this kid was the son of Du Qing's friend, but she didn't expect that he was his son. If it were true, she couldn't push her niece into the fire pit.

  "Well, because her mother was very busy, there was no wedding banquet. Later, because she went abroad, we divorced and the child belonged to me. So there was no wedding banquet at all." "Eat your food, so many dishes can't stop you

  . Mouth?!" As soon as the uncle opened his mouth, the aunt laughed sarcastically, never mentioned what he just said, and looked at Du Fu from time to time.

  His eyebrows still looked like Du Qing's, and the eldest aunt murmured in her mind, what was that patch on his face? She looked at her grandson, and she still felt that her grandson was better.

  Regarding my aunt's enthusiasm for his marriage every time she returns to her hometown, this time she directly told her that he is now married and divorced with a son. I guess she won't continue to introduce nieces to him, right?

  " Is this where Dad lived when he was a child?" Du Fu raised his head and asked.

  "Yes, Ah Fu, do you like it here?"

  "I like it here very much, and Little Putao also said that he likes it here very much." Du Fu said, holding up the small flower pot.

  Speaking of Little Putao, Du Qing put his hands on his arms and said seriously: "Ah Fu, you can't let Little Putao appear in front of other people, you know?" "