82

As someone who doesn't like durian, Yu Hua doesn't eat durian.

  Liao Jinyu conveniently took one and put it into his mouth, saying with an intoxicated look, "It's delicious." "

  What are you going to give me?" Yu Hua asked anxiously, eager to know what he was doing to defend himself. What are they using?

  Isn't it just durian candy? If you look for it, you will definitely find a lot. He saw someone selling mutated durian in the market before.

  Liao Jinyu mysteriously took out a sprayer from his pocket and said, "This is for you."

  Yu Hua took the thing and asked doubtfully, "Is this a wolf-proof device?"

  What does a grown man want from a wolf-proof device? You

  can't run away even if you use?!

  Liao Jinyu gave him a look of disdain and said, "This is a drug. I'll give you the antidote first, and then spray it. Anyone who smells the smell will be comatose for twelve hours." ."

  "Ahem! What did you feed me?" Yu Hua clasped his throat, trying to spit out what Liao Jinyu had forced into his mouth.

  Liao Jinyu blinked and said, "That's the antidote."

  "If you don't believe me, try it."

  After saying that, Liao Jinyu took the small bottle back and sprayed it into the air.

  "Don't..." Before Yu Hua said the first word, Liao Jinyu had already pressed it, and a faint fragrance instantly spread in the air.

  Du Qing and Du Fu on the other side of the space fell down all of a sudden. Xia Lixuan instantly released the wall of fire to eliminate the fragrance in the air. He looked at them sullenly and said, "What's going on?

  " This is a misunderstanding. I forgot that you haven't taken the antidote yet. This is the antidote. If you give it to them, they will be fine." Liao Jinyu felt that Xia Lixuan felt murderous intent and did not dare to make any small moves. He just forgot about this.

  When Ah Qing fled with him in his previous life, he was immune to the poison he refined.

  Xia Lixuan glanced at them coldly and threw one into his mouth. After he felt it was okay, he fed the remaining two to Du Fu and Du Qing.

  "What's wrong with me?" Du Qing woke up faintly, smelled the familiar fragrance in the air, and whispered, "Liao Jinyu..." "

  Ah Qing, I know I was wrong!" Liao Jinyu ran to Du Qing's side and stood up for him. He massaged his shoulders.

  "Hehehe, Ah Qing, I accidentally forgot this time."

  "Get away." Xia Lixuan said displeased, picked up Liao Jinyu's collar and threw him on the sofa.

  "Daughter-in-law, are you feeling uncomfortable in any way?" Xia Lixuan asked with concern.

  "I'm fine." Du Qing said, and then said calmly, "Ayu..."

  Liao Jinyu stood up straight in dejection, stood obediently in front of Du Qing, and reluctantly handed over the strange little bottle on her body.

  "What else?" Du Qing asked, didn't he know how many small bottles he would have on him?

  Liao Jinyu handed over the small bottles on his body with a sad face, "This is the last one, there are really none."

  He kept it for a long time . Thats why I saved so much.

  "Put the things here with me first." After saying that, Du Qing looked for things and put away these small bottles.