47

It can't let this idiot owner compete!

  "You guys are really good!" Lin Liang smiled and patted his shoulder a few times: "Shui Lingling's one looks a little weaker than yours." "

  Only A little?" Xia Lixuan said displeased.

  "I'm not sure which one of you is stronger and which one is weaker." Lin Liang said, selfishly thinking that Xia Lixuan was stronger.

  "Brother Lin, will you go back with us?" Du Qing asked.

  Since he knew that Xia Lixuan was not unique, Du Qing did not stop Xia Lixuan when he released the little match.

  Lin Liang thought for a while, but still refused: "Let's stay here for a while."

  After that, Lin Liang took out a black sign and said: "This is something that represents my identity. If you need anything, just go Lin's Pharmacy, they will help you as much as possible."

  "I hope you can kill that crazy woman Shui Lingling as soon as possible." Lin Liang sent them away.

  After they bought all the olives online, they drove to Kyoto.

  After two days of traveling, we finally entered the base of Kyoto.

  Chapter 54

  "Daughter-in-law, why are we here in such a hurry?" Xia Lixuan parked his car in the queue unhappily.

  He could have lingered for a few more days, but he had been on the road recently. He wanted to do something else, and saw the black and blue under his eyes.

  Even if you are not satisfied with your desire, you have to continue to hold it in.

  "Don't you want to see your family earlier?" Du Qing said.

  Recently they have been taking turns driving day and night, almost as if they were rushing.

  "We can go see them slowly." Xia Lixuan said.

  "I don't care, if you don't compensate me, wife, I will... I will..." Xia Lixuan said several times and I couldn't hold back the rest of the words.

  "What do you think? Huh?" Du Qing leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

  "I'll make you unable to get out of bed for three days and three nights, hum!" Xia Lixuan said vaguely, kissed him, and pried open his teeth... It wasn't until the car behind them honked impatiently that Xia Lixuan was reluctant to leave. separate.

  Drive a long way ahead to catch up with the car in front.

  Their team entered the Kyoto base on the first day, so they had to register and pay fees, etc., so the movement was slow.

  After catching up with the car in front, Xia Lixuan stared at the bright water lips, ready to move.

  "Don't mess around. Come to us to register information right away." Du Qing looked at him warily.

  "They can't see it." Xia Lixuan said unwillingly.

  "Let's follow him quickly." Du Qing hesitated, "If nothing happens tonight, we can go to bed early.

  "

  It's four or five o'clock now, and it's going to be dark soon. They have to go to bed early today!

  Xia Lixuan was almost impatient to wait, and it was finally their turn.

  "What's your name?" the staff member asked without raising his head.