64

If this matter is not over and Du Qing is not killed, the two of them will definitely take revenge on them. He has to go back and tell his family about this matter.

  After venting all the frustration in his heart, Shui Yifei prepared to return to the car.

  "Poof!" The sound of a knife entering flesh.

  Shui Yifei turned his head in disbelief and looked at the female companion who had stood behind him at some point and brought him for fun. She had a knife in her hand, and the knife was currently inserted into her chest.

  "I'm sorry, Master Shui, I am also following orders."

  "You..." Shui Yifei's eyes widened and he fell down unwillingly.

  The woman with heavy makeup took out the knife and threw the man back into the car...

  A few minutes later, there was a huge explosion, and the woman left the place humming a tune.

  Chapter 74

  A small fire man was exploring the road in front, and a large truck was following behind and moving forward at a constant speed. The sun was strong at noon, but the air conditioner inside the car was always on, maintaining a suitable temperature.

  It was Du Qing and Xia Lixuan who slept until nine o'clock in the morning before they got up.

  Du Qing's wound seemed to have no symptoms of inflammation. In addition to the pain, the itching sensation caused by the wound healing was painful and itchy.

  He still had to resist being able to reach out and grab it. When he turned over at night, he accidentally touched the wound on his shoulder. After waking up in pain, it took him a while before he managed to fall asleep.

  Therefore, when Du Qing woke up in the morning, his eyes were black and blue, and he had an uneasy sleep last night.

  Xia Lixuan suggested taking him to a nearby town and resting for a while. After the wound healed, they continued on their way.

  The bumpy road is really not suitable for recuperation.

  But Du Qing refused.

  If you want to move, you have to finish the move before winter comes. If you move halfway, it will be very troublesome when winter comes and it starts snowing.

  "Daughter-in-law, it's noon. Let's take a rest before leaving." Xia Lixuan found a place to park the car and entered the trunk.

  Du Qing couldn't move one of his hands, and the wound was still painful and itchy, so he could only use other things to distract himself.

  Seeing Xia Lixuan, Du Qing asked Little Match to turn off the tablet.

  The current network cannot be used, but he has prepared a lot of online resources such as video novels that he downloaded before.

  Now that I think about it, its just a good thing to divert attention and pass the time.

  Little Match was blamed for Du Qing's injury due to his own mistake. He was beaten several times by Xia Lixuan, but he still persisted in getting in front of Du Qing and did what he could.

  A well-behaved look.

  "Daughter-in-law, what do you want to eat for lunch?" Xia Lixuan washed the rice, put it into the pot, cooked it, and put the red dates and wolfberry on the other side into a ceramic pot to stew.

  "It's all ok, just cook a little more." Du Qing said.

  He has a large appetite, and this time he was injured, his appetite has increased slightly.