10

He moved his back, which was stiff from standing for a long time, took out his cell phone from his pocket and made a call.

  "Send me all the information you have monitored during this period immediately!"

  "Old, old, boss! You're back?! I'll have Old Five send it over right away!"

  "Three minutes."

  "Yes!"

  Xia Lixuan's eyes were full of red. His bloodshot eyes were staring at a certain window upstairs, where the lights never came on.

  He had worked so hard to come back. If his little boyfriend dared to do anything sorry for him, this time he would definitely be taught an unforgettable lesson.

  It seems that he was soft-hearted last time and the lesson he gave him was too simple, so he didn't take his words to heart.

  Three minutes later, they were sitting in Du Qing's former home.

  Two unattractive men who had been discovered by Du Qing took a piece of information and handed it to the man carefully, fearing that the man would take it out on them if he got angry.

  Xia Lixuan watched attentively, and the pressure on his body became lower and lower: "That's it?"

  "Yeah!" The two of them nodded like chickens pecking at rice.

  "Let's go and catch my little guy." Xia Lixuan's eyes were full of haze, and a smile without any warmth appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he looked at the two of them, "You two are the same, you will be discovered by your sister-in-law, Go back and train twice as much."

  "Yes!"

  Xia Lixuan picked up the photo frame next to the TV and ran his fingertips over the warm smiling face on it.

  Are you ready?

  Chapter 11

  The man over in City A is running to his hometown.

  Du Qing didn't know anything about this. He stayed at home these two days because Ah Fu was learning to read recently.

  Now the maximum temperature has risen to 39 degrees, which is extremely hot. In order to avoid being too ostentatious when the village installs solar converters for his family, Du Qing will mention his family's day from time to time when greeting the villagers. How much electricity can be saved, how much money can be saved in a month.

  The effect was quite effective. Several households in the village planned to install one, and he helped pull the wires, which made it much cheaper for the electrical appliance boss in the town.

  At the moment, he is on the roof of the building. Ever since he put the little grape on the roof, it has let itself go, and the top floor is covered with its vines.

  Maybe if the vines are larger, they can absorb more sunlight.

  'Seeing' him walking up, Little Grape stretched out a vine affectionately and rubbed his ankle. The vine made a question mark shape.

  This is the latest communication method discovered by Little Putao. After all, no one else except Du Fu can understand what it says. There are too many strokes in the words, and Little Putao can't express it with vines yet.

  "It's okay, I just came up to take a look." Du Qing looked at its vines lazily hanging on the roof. He really didn't understand why it, a grapevine with ice attributes, likes to bask in the sun? It wo