33

Xia Lixuan: Bao Bao feels wronged, but Bao Bao doesnt say anything.jpg

  Each of them eats from a different bowl. Dus and Dus have porcelain bowls, while Du Fus has an iron fist.

  Du Qing and Xia Lixuan both used large bowls to eat, but today he specially changed them to a small porcelain bowl.

  "Xiao Du, do you already know that this rice tastes bad?" Du's father asked.

  "I had a guess in my mind before, but I couldn't confirm it. Now I can confirm it." Du Qing said.

  Wife! How could you do this?! Xia Lixuan looked at him with accusing eyes.

  Du Qing continued to eat without changing his expression.

  Seeing that Du Qing ignored him, Xia Lixuan turned to Du Fu and smiled kindly: "My good son, look at how you have been following us in and out recently. You even get up and run laps with me every morning. Now you have lost weight, Dad. I'll give you some food and you finish it. Eat more so that you can be as powerful as me."

  "No!" Du Fu protected his bowl without saying anything and said, "There is still something in the pot. If I want to eat, I will. I'm going to serve the rice myself. I don't want Xia Daba's."

  I thought he didn't know that this rice was too unpalatable and Xia Daba didn't want to eat it, so I wanted to push it to him, and he didn't want to eat it either.

  "Okay, okay, let's just have this meal, and we will use the old rice to cook in the future. After we finish eating the old rice, we can think of a solution!" Du Ma waved her hand and decided on the next days. Inside, they all eat delicious and soft rice.

  Rather than this kind of new rice with gold and jade on the outside and lint on the inside.

  Ive finished talking, but I still have to finish the rice this time.

  "Xiao Du, have you ever asked them? The weather is so hot now. All the soil in the fields is cracked and there is not a drop of water. Will the rice survive if it is planted?" Du An said about another thing. matter.

  This new rice is cold-resistant and heat-resistant. When it was first planted, there was still enough water in the field. However, there was a drought afterwards, and the rice survived strongly.

  There is no water at all in the field now, and it may be difficult for the rice to even take root. It is surrounded by hard dry soil.

  In addition to the roots of the rice left in the field after harvesting, they also need to turn the field to one side.

  The normal process is to wait for the rice roots to stay in the field for a month or two, wait for them to dry up or rot, then turn over the soil, release water to irrigate the field, and then transplant the rice seedlings in a few days.

  But in this damn weather, not a drop of rain fell.

  If it doesn't rain, a once-in-a-century drought may occur.

  Only Du Qing knew that the drought in the first year was inevitable, and he was not fully prepared at all.

  Many people died during the first summer and winter.

  Du Qing looked around at their home. It was okay, they would be okay.

  However, calculating the time, he should also go out for a trip.

  This was about the time when he met that family. It was because of their family that he could survive the summer and winter in the first year.

  "Du Qing, eat more." Xia Lixuan said as he spread rice into his bowl.