52

The two of them were tidying up and destroying at the same time. It took them more than half an hour to tidy up and plow the land directly.

  "Daughter-in-law/beauty, I'm ready." One big and one little girl came over and looked at Du Qing eagerly.

  Du Qing checked it and when he was satisfied, he took out a small half bag of olives from the space. Seeing this, Little Match quickly took the bag away and flew into the air, looking at Xia Lixuan provocatively.

  "This is yours." Du Qing took out another half bag from the space before they started fighting, "This is for you."

  The weight in his hand was heavier than the one just now; There are many small matches, but his wife loves him the most, Xia Lixuan thought with great joy.

  When his level rises, let's see if he doesn't keep Little Match for more than ten days or months!

  "Humph!" Little Match put away the olives, then took the bag and went to help pick tomatoes.

  Seeing this, a smile appeared on Du Qing's face, and the two of them started working without wasting time.

  After Du Qing watered the ground to moisten it, he pointed to a pile of plant seedlings placed aside, and the two of them began to repeat the actions of digging a hole, putting the seedlings in, filling the soil, and watering.

  If it works, Du Qing plans to plant more seeds. He has already planted a lot of seeds in the space, and he only needs to transplant the plant seedlings continuously.

  ...

  Because Little Match absorbed Shui Lingling's energy, Little Match's current level is much higher than Xia Lixuan's, and he has returned to the time when he just started.

  After the little match shrunk, he climbed on Du Qing's shoulders and taunted his idiot master from time to time.

  "Daughter-in-law, there's something dirty on your shoulder. Let me get it off for you."

  "Yes." Du Qing nodded.

  The little match flew away quickly, and when Xia Lixuan wasn't paying attention, the little match flew back... Along the way, Du Qing looked at them many times and just let them go.

  The relationship becomes better when we fight and fight.

  "Would you like to wear a hat?" Du Qing asked politely before entering the house.

  "What kind of hat should I wear? Wearing a hat blocks my beauty. This harms my temperament." Xia Lixuan refused, "Look, these people are attracted by my handsomeness and turn around every step of the way." "Daughter-in-law,

  you are Be nice to me, or what if I get snatched away by the goblins outside?" Xia Lixuan said earnestly, "Actually, my requirements are not high, we can just do it one more time tonight." Du Qing: "

  ... "People are looking at your weird hairstyle, okay?

  As for one more time, let him do it one more time. He is not afraid of running out of energy and dying. He is also worried that he will suffer from kidney deficiency.

  "Brother, please come back..." Before Xia Liqiu could say the last two words, he saw Xia Lixuan's new hairstyle, "Brother, what's wrong with your hair?" "I found that my

  original hairstyle was really ugly, not at all. It can't highlight my handsome appearance, so I plan to change my hairstyle." Xia Lixuan said confidently, "After your eldest brother changed his hairstyle, he turned heads a lot more when walking on the street." Xia Liqiu took a look at