18

"Brother Qiang, do you want to smoke?" Du Qing said politely, taking out a pack of cigarettes and passing one to the other party.

  Liu Qiang took it, put it to his nose, smelled it, and said, "This is a good cigarette!" "

  Brother Qiang, I'm new here. I wonder what the price of food is here now?" Du Qing said, putting it in his hand. I stuffed two packs of the same cigarettes just now.

  Liu Qiang put away his cigarette and thought to himself, this guy is quite good.

  Liu Qiang lit a cigarette, took a puff, slowly exhaled the smoke, and said unhurriedly: "Xiao Du, just come to me. The price of food is very expensive now. Half a catty of gold can be exchanged for one hundred." Jin of rice, now we no longer use cash here, barter or use hard goods such as gold and grain to buy and sell."

  "Yes." Du Qing responded, he is not stupid to hold gold, gold will become more and more devalued. Now half a catty of gold can be exchanged for a hundred catties of grain. In the future, one catty of gold may not be exchanged for ten catties of rice.

  "If you don't want gold, you can exchange grain for some meat or other supplies." Liu Qiang smoked happily, "The one over there and the two people on the left, don't mess with them, they are behind the scenes It's very tough. There was an unsighted person who wanted to buy and sell by force. As a result, he can no longer come here." "

  You should also pay attention to the two people over there. For the sake of your two packs of cigarettes, don't do it. Go to their stalls to buy things. Most of the things they sell are fake and bad, but out of here, no one will care if you buy fake things." Liu Qiang pointed to a man who was doing a good job in the black market at the stall. A woman said.

  Du Qing looked over and quickly looked away, thinking to himself, this person's backstage is probably the biggest here. The things they sell are medicines, but they sell fake medicines and still occupy the stall here. It's enough to see the other party's background. This person is really wicked. He sells fake medicine. What if he eats people dead?

  "Will anyone sell it after being fooled?" Du Qing couldn't help but ask.

  "Why not? Although the medicines they buy are extremely expensive, but you can tell at a glance that they come from somewhere else, and there are many easy-to-deceive sheep." Liu Qiang snorted coldly, obviously dissatisfied with those two people. I am disgusted by the behavior of individuals selling fake medicines.

  After chatting with Liu Qiang for a while, Du Qing had some connection with the situation here.

  The stall he noticed selling mutated plants had never been bought. A common flower pot had a plant that had not yet been mutated transplanted into it.

  He and Liu Qiang talked for so long, but he didn't see anyone buying anything from his stall. Someone took a look curiously, but was scared away by the price of a plate of 100 kilograms of grain.

  "Is that old man selling mutated plants? Why is no one buying it?"

  Liu Qiang followed his gaze and looked over, "Tell him, at first he brought out a bunch of these things, and they were still very popular. ."

  "At that time, there were quite a few rip-offs who bought them back, but after buying them back, the plants died within less than five days of growing them. This situation continued. Later, everyone knew that the plants were difficult to grow at all. If you can't live, you gave up the idea of ​​growing an edible vegetable."

  The gold is of no use at home, so it's better to exchange it for something real. Du Qing walked around the black market, and he wanted to buy a cart of grain. He probably knew what it was.