68

When dealing with a love rival, if you encounter something that can hurt the other person, you must hit the other person without mercy.

  Little Putao froze for a moment, and then the vines started to show their teeth and claws.

  It doesn't, it uses dirty things found by other vines.

  "Yes, I know." Du Qing comforted Little Putao.

  Du Qing continued to hit Du Yuejiao a dozen times, during which time he asked Little Putao to turn her over and hit her evenly. Except for the first blow, Du Qing failed to control the intensity, and after breaking the skin, the rest of the blows, The clothes are not torn.

  But hitting her like this will only make her more painful.

  After more than a dozen whips, Du Yuejiao's exposed skin was already bloody, all due to the barbs on the whip.

  Breaking each other's clothes, they don't have much clothes for her to wear.

  When he accidentally hit her in the face, Du Yuejiao's pupils shrank and she desperately turned her face to the side to prevent him from hitting her face.

  "Oh, so why do you value your face?" Du Qing looked at her indifferently and said in a cold tone.

  Du Qing mercilessly threw the whip on her face. When the whip went down, the skin and flesh would open. Even if she healed, there would still be ugly scars on her face.

  "Okay." Du Qing returned the whip to Du Fu. Du Yuejiao was covered in wounds of all sizes, and her whole body seemed to be soaked in blood. Du Qing took out a small knife, preparing to use it to understand the grudges between them. .

  "Wait!"

  Du Qing just took out the knife and jumped forward. Several bullet holes appeared on the ground where he was standing.

  "You're looking for death!" Xia Lixuan and Little Match acted at the same time, and the man who fired the gun was burned to black coals not long after.

  A group of people surrounded them, they could feel it, and the house was also surrounded by many people.

  Someone has already lifted Du Yuejiao up.

  "Why don't you guys give Chen some face and let her live? If you want to take it out, take it out." The crowd surrounding them parted and a tall, thin young man walked out.

  After taking a look at Du Yuejiao, he turned his attention to Du Qing. Du Qing was the one who could decide among these people.

  This stupid woman! If she left him for a while, she almost risked her own life. If it weren't for the fact that she was still useful, he would have abandoned this stupid woman long ago.

  Du Qing said nothing.

  The tall and thin man didn't care and continued, "You are very powerful, but I remember that your parents are ordinary people? If you really want to take action, it will be bad if you hurt them. Why don't you give me a favor?" , let her live, and we will send an apology to her door another day."

  He is also quite well informed and knows who the other party is. I am afraid that man is Xia Lixuan, the eldest son of the Xia family in Kyoto?

  Now the Xia family, Lin family, Shui family They all have their own superpowers, and the strongest among them is the Xia family. Du Yuejiao, an idiot, offends the most powerful one whenever he offends them.

  Among the four families, excluding the Chen family, the advantages of having superpowers will become more and more obvious. As time goes by, the distance between their family and the other three families will become wider and wider.