19

Hearing the sound of his own daddy, Du Fu seemed to have found someone to support him. He opened the locked door with a click, "Daddy! You're back!" He

  stopped Du Hua and told her what she said yesterday: "Little girl!" Auntie, this is just a fight between children. Ah Fu is still young and not sensible. I will teach him a lesson when I go back. I will take him to apologize to you." Chapter

  23

  What she said that day is now returned to She, Du Hua, was so angry that her face was twisted. Du Qing was not as easy to talk to as her elder brother.

  Du Hua looked at his eldest brother unwillingly, and just now he said he would seek justice for her.

  "Dad, Ah Fu seems to be scared. I will take him back to his room. I will educate him well when I have time." Du Qing said, "A Fu is alone in the room. I don't know if he is hungry. There is something in the kitchen. Do you have anything to eat?"

  Remembering that Du Fu locked himself in the room and didn't even eat lunch. Of course his grandson is more important than his nephew. The expression on Du Fu's face became hesitant and he said to Du Hua, "This is a child anyway. The fight between them can be cured in just two days. If Du Lin hadn't attacked Ah Fu, Du Fu wouldn't have hurt him."

  "Brother!" Du Hua shouted unwillingly.

  "Okay, stop talking, let this matter go as it is." Du An interrupted her. Her sister's son was as good as her son's son. Besides, what happened yesterday, she went back to educate her son like this. Really?

  Having been with Du Fu for so long, he naturally knows what kind of temper Du Fu is. Du Lin must have done this first, but Ah Fu smashed Du Lin's head, which was a bit too much.

  Du Hua glared at Du Fu unwillingly. Wait and see, this little brat!

  It's not over between them!

  Du Fu made a face at her, and then shrank on Du Qing's shoulder in fear.

  He whispered: "Daddy, I'm hungry."

  It's better to starve you to death, Du Hua thought angrily. When he returned to the room, he felt very distressed when he saw his weak son lying on the bed.

  Du Lin's eyes lit up when he saw her coming in, and he asked eagerly: "Mom, have you taught that little bastard a lesson?"

  Du Hua touched his head, "Don't worry, Mom will definitely teach that little bastard a lesson next time." Yes. Don't mess with him recently."

  "Mom! I'm hurt like this, and you don't even want to avenge me." Du Lin cried.

  "How do you feel now? We are living in their house now. When we find a good house and move out, we will leave him to you to teach him a lesson. It will not be easy for you to teach him a lesson then." "Really? I

  will fight him then. Cry that little bastard, how dare you hit me!"

  "Really, really, you should have a good rest."

  The other side.

  Du Qing carried Du Fu into his room, put his son on the bed, and kissed him on the cheek, "Ah Fu is great!"

  "Baba is great too." Du Fu looked a little shy on his face. A kiss.

  Du Qing pinched his little face and asked, "Have you been hit by him?"

  "No," Du Fu said happily: "When he came to snatch my toy, I told him like Dad, that thing hit him. on his head, and then he cried."

  "Ah Fu is so smart," Du Qing praised, "If you see him in the future, stay away from him, do you know?"