94

End of Chapter 109

  "Du Yuejiao, I don't know how you escaped," Du Qing paused and said, "But you'd better just surrender. We are all outside, and you can't escape."

  " Captured without any help? Hahaha..." A twisted smile appeared on Du Yuejiao's face, he gently touched her face and asked an irrelevant question, "Do you know where I got this face?"

  Du Qing didn't Du Yuejiao didn't care, and laughed loudly, "I just peeled off that woman's face and put it on my face. Look, isn't it beautiful?" "

  My life shouldn't be like this. Look like this! Du Qing blames you! If it weren't for you, how could I be in this situation?!"

  "Du Qing, are you reborn?" Du Yuejiao chuckled, "You think you can do it after you are reborn? Have you fought me? Even if you are reborn once, I am the protagonist of this world! For me, Du Qing, just die in peace." "I don't know

  what you are talking about." Du Qing said lightly, in his heart There is a guess.

  If Du Yuejiao also had memories of her previous life, how did she get out of the laboratory? Why did the Chen family return to Kyoto? Obviously, Du Qing has lived in the apocalypse for a long time, and he has heard that many researches have been done in the apocalypse. Useful stuff.

  Du Yuejiao became a powerful figure in a base in her last life, and she must have been exposed to more things than he did.

  Later, she ran away with Jade Lingzhi for a long time, hiding here and there. Occasionally, I heard, which base researched something? Which base discovered something?

  "Stop talking nonsense, wife, arrest her first and then talk about it." ." Of course he believed his wife and Du Yuejiao, a woman who looked like she was crazy.

  Even though what Du Yuejiao said was probably true, Du Qing didn't want him to know, so he just 'didn't know'.

  Du Yuejiao knew that she couldn't struggle, so she let them tie her up.

  "You guys die with me." Du Yuejiao took out the knife from the space, cut off the rope, took out a bottle, and sprinkled the liquid on them.

  "Be careful!" Xia Lixuan threw Du Qing aside, and the black liquid spilled on the ground. The floor was corroded and made a "sizzling" sound. It didn't take long for a small hole to be corroded on the ground.

  Seeing that they had dodged the thing, Du Yuejiao threw the bottle aside with a strange smile on her face.

  "You don't think I have prepared these things, right?" Du Yuejiao raised a smile and a remote control appeared in her hand, "There are countless time bombs buried underground in this villa. As long as I press it lightly, this Everyone in the villa will be turned into ashes. Let me think about it, if so many people die here, there will definitely be chaos in Kyoto!" "

  Oh, it's such a pity, I can't see it anymore."

  "You won't bear to let that happen. Many people will be buried with you, right?"

  Many powerful people in Kyoto gathered downstairs. If they are all dead, it will indeed cause turmoil...

  Du Qing: "What do you want us to do?"

  Du Yue's face was charming. He showed a proud smile and said, "Go into that room and lock the door."

  Du Qing glanced at Xia Lixuan secretly, and Xia Lixuan nodded invisibly.

  "We can go in, but you have to throw the remote control in for us." Du Qing said.

  Du Yuejiao readily agreed: "No problem."