43

"I'm driving and I'm not free." Xia Lixuan replied quickly, his hands on the steering wheel, indicating that he was really busy.

  They encountered an olive tree on the way and stopped for several hours to pick its fruits.

  There was no room for electricity in the car, so there were several bags of olives tied to the roof.

  Even though they eat fruits like rice, they still have a lot of fruits.

  Xia Lixuan drove his car into a town. After paying the fee, he parked the car in a relatively clean hotel.

  "Do you guys want to eat or rent?" the waiter in the store asked.

  "Eat." Xia Lixuan simply replied with two words.

  "This is our menu. What do you three want to eat?"

  The three of them came down to eat and asked about the situation. Only Yu Hua and Dahuang were left in the car.

  Yu Hua is still being chased, so he can only stay in the car obediently, watching helplessly as these three heartless people go down to eat alone!

  Yu Hua and Dahuang stared at each other, staying in the car for a long time, always thinking Go down and do some exercise.

  Half an hour later.

  "Why are you back so soon?" Yu Hua stared at the things they were carrying.

  "It's for you. We'll come back after eating. Eat slowly and then we'll set off." Du Qing said.

  "Xiao Qingqing, you are still the best." Yu Hua said movedly.

  "Eat your food!" Xia Lixuan looked at him unhappily. This pretty boy was seducing his wife again.

  How shameless!

  With the map, they would have no trouble on the rest of their journey.

  They successfully arrived not far from the base in City A, and found that someone was blocking the car for inspection on the road they were taking. Du Qing frowned and asked Xia Lixuan to take another road.

  After changing several roads, they found that people were checking the roads leading to the base in City A, as if they were looking for someone.

  They were almost certain that the other party was coming for Yu Hua.

  "You're such a failure as a pretty boy. Isn't this your father's base?

  " I am the only one in Lao Yu's family." Yu Hua retorted.

  "Haha! Don't you have uncles or something like that?" Xia Lixuan said.

  "I may have been deceived by them about this matter." Yu Hua defended.

  "What should we do now?" Xia Lixuan looked at Du Qing.

  "It's very simple. Let's leave Yu Hua here first, sneak in, and then find a way to contact the other party." Du Qing said, "But there are a few questions. How can we contact Yu Hua and me?" "The other party will definitely

  send someone. People are keeping an eye on his father, and if we make any move, I'm afraid that the person Yu Hua is waiting for is not his father's, but his uncle's." If

  this happens, they will fall short of what they have accomplished, and it might even involve the two of them.

  Yu Hua hesitated, maybe his father's movements were really not as fast as his uncle's.