3

It's a pity that although he pushed that task, if he doesn't go to this one, he will definitely have to go to the other one.

  It is extremely rare to be able to squeeze in one day to come back without being discovered by the old man.

  Don't think that you will let him go if he acts coquettishly. You can forget about breaking up with him, but you dare not answer his phone calls and even change your mobile phone number.

  As a man with a family, if he still dares to hook up with a young girl outside, he can avoid the death penalty but cannot escape the punishment of living.

  Xia Lixuan took out a small white bottle, poured two pills into his mouth, kissed him, pushed the pills to Du Qing's throat, and asked him to swallow.

  Since it was a dream, although he had decided to give up on this man, let's regard it as tenderness before parting.

  With this thought in his mind, Du Qing raised his head and seduced Xia Lixuan passionately and boldly...

  Of course the man pounced on him without any courtesy and devoured him.

  Du Qing felt like he was sitting on a large, turbulent ship, swaying with the waves.

  When he woke up from his dream, the sun was a little dazzling. Chen Yi quickly went to close the curtains and the room became dark. Only then did Du Qing put down the hand covering his eyes. The surrounding area was white, and his hand was still With an IV drip, it looks like he is in the hospital?

  "You finally woke up. If you don't wake up, I'll be scared to death. I came out to have a 'date' with you. How could I encounter such an unlucky thing?" "Chen Yi said, handed him the phone and complained, "When you wake up, hurry up and report to your aunt that you are safe. I can't hold it anymore."

  Du Qing took the phone with his uninjured hand and dialed his mother's number. While saying:

  "Water."

  Chen Yi quickly poured the water to him. He had been suffering from a low fever for the past few days, and his body temperature was neither high nor low. It was running like this. She almost thought that he would not wake up, and she was still worried. Well, what if I really cant wake up?

  After telling Du Ma that he was safe, Du Qing asked, "How long have I been asleep?"

  He only remembered that they went to watch the meteor shower, and a meteor hit him, and then his chest felt hot and he fainted. I also had an erotic dream in the middle.

  "This is a hospital. You have been in a coma for two or three days." Chen Yi said with a somewhat unnatural look on his face, deliberately blurring the time.

  When she found Du Qing, as someone who had been there, she certainly understood what the traces on his body were. He was missing for one night, and this kind of thing happened. She asked people to check, but they couldn't find out what happened.

  Du Qing naturally couldn't find out things that the Chen family couldn't find out. Moreover, the traces on his body disappeared in less than two days, which strengthened her determination to hide this matter.

  After Du Qing woke up, he ate and drank enough and waited for the nurse to come and put the drip on.

  "I'll go back after the IV drip." Du Qing felt that he was in good health now, better than ever before, because the discomfort on his back caused by sitting in the office for a long time had also disappeared, and he felt relaxed.

  He touched his chest with his hand and didn't find his jade pendant: "I'm going to use the toilet."

  Is the space activated? There was someone in the ward, and it was not convenient for him to see if there was that mark on his body.