75

I went back to my room, put on a thick coat, and walked to the next door. The snow was falling heavily, and before long, a thin layer of snow piled up on the ground.

  The cold wind blew in from his neck. Du Qing shrank and pulled his collar to the top. Cold snowflakes fell on his forehead. Du Qing's head felt so cold and sober.

  "Mom and Dad, have you slept?" Du Qing opened the door with the key and found that the light was still on in the second elder's room.

  Pang Yue opened the door to the room and said in surprise: "Why is Xiao Du back? It's so snowy outside, why don't you hold an umbrella? What should I do if I catch a cold?"

  Pang Yue went to take out the towel while nagging, and asked him to put on his clothes. Dust with snow and water.

  Du Qing smiled subconsciously: "Mom, I'm fine."

  "Old Du, bring out some of your clothes and put them on Xiao Du." Pang Yue was wearing warm clothes, and their room had the air conditioner on, which wasn't very comfortable. cold.

  After saying that, Pang Yue went to the kitchen to make ginger soup.

  Looking at his healthy parents, the corners of Du Qing's mouth curled up, but he didn't refuse. Before entering the room, he turned on the air conditioner in the living room.

  Sitting beside Du's parents' bed, Du An took out a warm coat from the cabinet and asked Du Qing to change into clothes.

  Du Qing asked, "Mom and dad, why aren't you sleeping?"

  Du An smiled and said, "We two old guys were woken up by the cold. We got up and changed our clothes and turned on the air conditioner. We were just about to go to bed when you came." "

  What's wrong? Yes. Didn't Xiaoxia do something sorry for you? Did you quarrel with him? Or did Xiaoxia's family make things difficult for you?" Du An said worriedly.

  Du Qing shook his head and hugged Dad Du, "Dad, I'm sorry."

  I'm sorry, I have been ignoring you recently. I was so self-centered that I never thought about them.

  Father Du was startled by his actions and patted his back harshly, "It's okay, it's okay."

  "Uncle, what happened?" Wei Lidong knocked on the door.

  Du Qing let go of his hand and raised his voice: "Dongzi, it's me, come in."

  Wei Lidong pushed the door open and said, "Du Qing, why are you running here at this time?"

  Du Qing rolled his eyes and said, "What? I can't come back yet?"

  Wei Lidong chuckled and said, "Of course, I thought you had taken root in the Xia family and even your uncle and aunt had forgotten about it." "

  No way." Du Qing said with a guilty conscience, coming to Kyoto After that, he rarely came to see Du's father and Du's mother.

  Considering that his parents would be lonely when he lived in the Xia family, he simply moved Wei Lidong's family to live with his parents, while he often stayed at the Xia family.

  Wei Lidong has joined the research on watches. Although Wei Lidong does not have as much knowledge as the researchers under the Xia family, there are countless electronic products that have passed through Wei Lidong's hands, and most of his ideas are different from others.

  Because Wei Lidong joined and was inspired by him, the research made a small breakthrough.

  Leaving the child with his parents, Wei Lidong would leave early and come back late every day. If he wasn't worried about the child, he would have lived in the research institute.