88

Lin Chang excitedly found Xia Lixuan with his shield and couldn't help but said, "Let's compare and see which one is better, your sword or my shield?" "

  Okay." Xia Lixuan responded, a small knife appeared in his hand. Throw it out carelessly.

  Lin Chang's heart was broken along with the shield, and unexpectedly... he couldn't withstand Xia Lixuan's casual attack???

  It looked like he was just attacking casually, but in fact, Xia Lixuan, who had used 100% of his strength: Why did his wife drive him to drive again ? Sleeping?

  Lin Chang left in deep shock, comforting himself in his heart that he was different from the pervert Xia Lixuan. He could get so angry every time he thought about it, and he could still condense a lot of anger every minute even though he knew it was fake. The knife came, and Xia Lixuan's registration was higher than his, so it was normal for it to break with one blow.

  "You don't want to make progress all day long. Look at Lin Chang, how diligent he is every day. Only one blow with 100% of your strength can break his shield. You are finished, Xia Lixuan, Lin Chang will defeat you soon. Called the number one person in the team."

  "Nonsense, someone with extraordinary talent like me cannot catch up just by working hard." Xia Lixuan retorted.

  "Oh, then you can continue to be in a daze here!" Little Match ran to find Du Qing.

  Xia Lixuan said unhappily, "I am thinking about life!"

  "Have you finished thinking?"

  "Of course I have." Xia Lixuan replied without thinking, "Daughter-in-law, what do you want from me?" "When you are done thinking,

  come and help me. Control the fire and I'll make some soup." Du Qing said.

  "Where? I'll go right away!" Xia Lixuan said enthusiastically.

  They brought everything with them, including pots. In this cold weather, the wind was blowing. Du Qing originally wanted to ask Lin Chang to help surround the fire. The wind was blowing, which made it difficult to cook.

  "Fire the fire first, be careful not to burn the pot." Du Qing directed Xia Lixuan to control the flame, wondering whether he would also ask Xia Lixuan to help in the future. In this way, he would not only save the steps of making a fire, but also practice Xia Lixuan's fire control. Ability.

  They originally ate with the large troops, but after eating once, with a big pot of rice and almost cooked vegetables, they decisively started a small stove.

  "What are you eating? It smells so good!" Lin Chang came over following the smell and felt envious when he saw the two of them even cooking together.

  "Come on, come on, this is not the place you should be?" Xia Lixuan said protectively.

  "Why can't I come?"

  "I contracted this place, do you have any objections?" Xia Lixuan directly showed off his set of Yang Duan flying knives.

  Lin Chang: ...you win.

  "Daughter-in-law, look, the two of us are left alone in this world!"

  "I have a lot of food to stir-fry, so you can help bring some to them, and the soup is just for the two of us."

  "The bowl with more is still less. ?" Xia Lixuan asked, rolling his eyes.

  "That extra bowl." Du Qing looked at him in surprise. He didn't ask for Xia Lixuan's help before because his dishes were not cooked yet, so Xia Lixuan almost ate half of the other cooked dishes.