78

He left without hesitation and heard the words 'murderous', 'cruel' and 'pitiful' from time to time.

  "Where will you place the girl this morning?" Du Qing strode toward the person in the morning.

  "In the guest room in the outer courtyard."

  "Let's go."

  Xia Lidong was holding the medicine for Zhang Ruoshui. When he walked to the door, he saw them approaching eagerly.

  "Brother and sister-in-law, why did you come back so early today?"

  Du Qing didn't answer her question. He glanced at the medicine in her hand and said, "Are you awake?"

  Xia Lidong nodded and was about to say that he was asleep. , Du Qing had already opened the door.

  "No! Yueyue, run!" Zhang Ruoshui was having a nightmare, sweat broke out on his face, and he murmured.

  "I'll wake her up." Xia Lidong put the medicine aside and stepped forward to shake her awake.

  "Ah!" Zhang Ruoshui hugged Xia Lidong and cried bitterly.

  Yueyue must be in danger...

  Du Qing interrupted her, "What's your name? You said you came to see Li Xuan. What's the matter? Where is the woman who went to the canteen with you before?"

  Zhang Ruoshui's eyes were filled with tears. He raised his head and said, "I want to see him."

  Du Qing raised his chin slightly and motioned for her to look to the side, "He is right here."

  Zhang Ruoshui looked at Xia Lixuan excitedly, "Young Master Xia..."

  Xia Lixuan jumped to Du Qing came to the side and explained, "Daughter-in-law, I don't know this woman. If you don't believe me, you can ask Lidong."

  Zhang Ruoshui paused for a moment and said softly, "I wonder if you two have seen my look. A light yellow coat?"

  Xia Lixuan smiled sheepishly and said, "The women who showed this expression before were either showing love to me, or they were pregnant with my son." Is this the light yellow dress you are talking about? ?"

  Once any woman came to him, Du Qing ignored him for a whole day. Over time, Xia Lixuan formed a reflex condition for women who approached him.

  Zhang Ruoshui looked excitedly at the clothes that suddenly appeared in his hand and nodded. , "Yes, that's it. Can Young Master Xia give it to me?"

  Xia Lixuan handed her the clothes.

  Zhang Ruoshui found a small thing from a corner of the clothes with difficulty, and carefully At first glance, he recognized that it was a USB flash drive.

  When he found the USB flash drive, Zhang Ruoshui seemed to have exhausted all his strength and leaned weakly on Xia Lidong, saying, "Yueyue asked me to give this to you. As a condition, she hopes you will Can take good care of her brother..."

  Du Qing took the USB flash drive and said in a deep voice, "Okay. "

  Zhang Ruoshui closed his eyes and his voice was inaudible, "Have you seen her...?"

  Du Qing was about to answer no, but his mind suddenly flashed to the idea that on their way back, they took a shortcut and met the group of people watching the excitement. , opened his mouth, having hope and then despairing is more cruel than despairing from the beginning?

  Zhang Ruoshui covered his face and cried, softly saying, "Is she..."

  "On our way back, we saw the alley. A group of people gathered together, it seemed that a murder had occurred, so I express my condolences. Du Qing said.