74

Hearing the familiar voice, Du Qing quickly turned his head and said in surprise, "Wei Lidong!"

  Chapter 86

  Du Qing said happily, "I looked for you when I passed through City A before, but I was not at your house. I found someone, and I heard that you have moved."

  Wei Lidong was very happy to meet his old friends, so he simply hugged the child, moved his chair over, and formed a table with them.

  Xia Lixuan looked at the other party and felt that there was no threat, but when it was time to demonstrate, he still had to demonstrate, and said: "Hello, I am Du Qing's husband, Xia Lixuan." Du Qing: "

  ...when did we get married?"

  Xia Lixuan's eyes lit up and he said: "Daughter-in-law, you can get married whenever you want. What's the relationship between the two of us? There is no shortage of that form. Let's find a good day to have a banquet! It's probably not possible to go abroad. It's very difficult to fly abroad now. "."

  Wei Lidong also met his friend's lover for the first time. He had known about it before, but he didn't know much about it. Of course he had heard about this man.

  He showed a kind smile and said: "Hello, I am Du Qing's best friend, Wei Lidong."

  Du Qing glanced at the child in his arms and said: "Is this your son? He's so cute. Where is your wife? ?Why don't you see her with you?"

  Looking behind him, there was no one else where he was sitting. Wei Lidong's wife is a very nice person, but she always seems to be condescending and looking down on him.

  Therefore, the mutual understanding between him and Wei Lidong's wife was only average.

  Wei Lidong's wife is the daughter of his company boss. The two of them are in a free relationship, and it is Wei Lidong who Huang Ying is chasing.

  When Wei Lidong heard the word 'wife', his body stiffened for a moment, then relaxed quickly, and said bitterly: "Huang Ying has divorced me, and this is our child. It's been almost three months." Du Qing

  She said in disbelief, "Divorce? What's going on?"

  Don't the two of them have a good relationship?

  Wei Lidong simply explained that he had been here for a while, and Huang Ying couldn't bear to suffer with him. He ran away with someone...

  Wei Lidong bought a lot of things and went back to stockpile them, but he could only last for a month.

  But the power went out soon after. At first, he could buy a lot of food at a high price, but later he couldn't buy it anymore.

  Huang Ying was in confinement, there was no air conditioning, and it was very hot. They originally planned to go to Kyoto together, but on the way, Huang Ying really couldn't bear the pain, so she stayed in city A with a kid from a rich family.

  His in-laws' family was originally quite wealthy, but in the face of such a catastrophe, money was the least valuable.

  Du Qing didn't know what to say, so he said dryly: "My condolences."

  "I've already thought about it." Wei Lidong didn't care that much. Even if he did, two months had passed, and he still had his parents and There are children to raise, and since Huang Ying abandoned them, treat her as dead.

  Du Qing looked at Wei Lidong carefully. He looked much darker and thinner than before, but full of energy.

  Du Qing introduced with some embarrassment, "By the way, this is my son, Du Fu. He is my friend's brother Liao Jinyu. Now I will take care of him for the time being." After he was reborn, he adopted