13

She couldn't help but go see him and make an appointment with him.

  Taking a sip of coffee nervously, what should she say later? He's not just an old man, she can definitely make him quit! Come on! Zhang Qianqian cheered herself up in her heart.

  I took another nervous sip of water and looked at the time. There were still ten minutes until the scheduled time. Oops, I drank too much water just now and I wanted to go to the toilet.

  No one has come yet, so let me go to the toilet first! Zhang Qianqian took another sip of water, remembering that she had to give the other party a blow, and put down the cup... went to the toilet, and

  Zhang Qianqian took care of her body and mind comfortably. I looked in the mirror, took out my lipstick and touched up my makeup. I felt that I was impeccable today and would definitely make that old man feel ashamed!

  Come on! Zhang Qianqian clenched her fists, quietly cheered herself up, and then walked out proudly.

  Seeing a person sitting in the seat she had reserved, his back looked familiar. He paused and walked over aggressively, trying to overpower the other person in terms of momentum.

  She walked to the opposite side of him gracefully, then sat down, took a sip of coffee, and said lightly: "Are you Li Xuan's little lover outside?" When he arrived at the agreed place, he only saw the

  other party's bag. The bag was placed next to him, and he didn't know where it went. Du Qing sat down and ordered a glass of iced watermelon juice and a portion of taro balls. He took a bite and felt cool from head to toe.

  Hearing the sound, he thought it sounded familiar, so he raised his head.

  "Pfft - cough cough! Cough cough cough!"

  Seeing that the other party choked on the coffee and coughed heartbreakingly, Du Qing calmly took out two tissues and handed them over, "Junior sister, wipe your mouth."

  They all recognized it. After all, they were in the same club, and he took good care of each other back then.

  "S-Senior... why are you here?" Zhang Qianqian finally calmed down and asked stutteringly.

  Compared to Zhang Qianqian who was so shocked that she couldn't even speak, Du Qing acted as if he knew the other party's identity in advance, but in fact he didn't.

  "Didn't you invite me here?" Du Qing said calmly.

  "Hahaha! So, senior brother, you are Brother Xia's little lover...ah! No, lover?" The villain in Zhang Qianqian's heart burst into tears. She finally knew why senior brother rejected her when she confessed her love, ah ah ah Ahhh! It turns out that senior brother doesnt like girls!!

  The two men he had a crush on and confessed to are now together. What can she do? She can only fulfill them!

  "You are her fiancée? Your vision It's still as bad as ever!" Du Qing wiped his mouth and glanced at her.

  "Senior brother, I know...please stop talking..." Zhang Qianqian said bitterly, "Don't worry, senior brother, I am actually not that guy's fiancée, but I am the most likely candidate to become his fiancée. Senior brother Be careful, I can find you, and so can others." Zhang Qianqian said.

  If she were asked to choose between Xia Lixuan and Du Qing, of course she would choose the gentle senior brother.

  After getting along with my senior brother for a long time, it is easy to like him.