20

"You are dirty at heart, don't think of others as yourself." Du Qing said coolly.

  "Little sister, where is the seed hidden? Teach it to us." Pang Yue persuaded.

  Du Hua was furious as if he had been hit hard, "Who wants you, a bitch, to pretend to be kind?! Seeing my misfortune, I don't know how to have fun now."

  Du Qing's face darkened and he glanced at himself Parents, if he hadn't been concerned about their presence, he would have slapped her immediately.

  When he gets angry, it doesn't matter whether you are a man or a woman, women will do the same.

  Du An's face turned from green to dark, "What did you say? Apologize to your sister-in-law!" "

  What? Did I tell you right? She, Pang Yue, is a bitch who robbed someone's husband!"

  "Shut up!"

  "I just chose it. Just say it! Everything in this family originally belonged to me. If it weren't for this little bitch Pang Yue, I would have had to steal money and follow that man who killed a thousand swords and left..." "

  Pa!"

  Du An slapped him directly. He looked at her face, and several people on the scene were frightened by his actions.

  "What happened back then had nothing to do with Pang Yue. When our family adopted you, we initially wanted to treat you as a child bride, but when you were sensible, I made it clear to you that I have always treated you as my sister. "Du An said angrily.

  "Besides, Pang Yue is the wife I have been pursuing for a long time before marrying her home." "

  Forget it, Lao Du. Don't be angry. If you hurt your body by being angry, it's just what she wants." Pang Yue smoothed his chest.

  It was true that she wasn't angry when she heard this. When she was dating Duan, and now when their family moved back, she treated her sister sincerely.

  But I didn't expect that she thought of herself like this, calling her a 'bitch', and she didn't know how to scold her on weekdays.

  "Du Hua, get out of here, I, Du An, don't have a sister like you!" Du An patted her hand painfully.

  Pang Yue raised a smile on her lips and looked at Du Hua provocatively. Did she really think of her as a persimmon without a temper?

  Du Hua saw her provocation with sharp eyes and was so angry that he almost rushed to beat her. Du Hua covered her Looking at his face, Du Qing looked at her warily and at the two men protecting her.

  These two men were originally hers! They were all snatched away by Pang Yue. She would never let them have an easy time!

  "Brother, you actually beat me for such a woman?" Du Hua said bitterly, Covering his face with his hands, the slap just now was a merciless one.

  Du Hua took the key and opened the door, threw a bag of things into Du Qing's arms, and dragged the suitcase outside.

  Du Qing took a look and saw that it was the bag of seeds that Du Hua originally wanted to hide and then sell.

  Du Yuejiao followed her sleepily, pulling a suitcase.

  Du Qing watched them leave and felt relieved. The loss of more than a pound of seeds allowed them to move out, so the deal was not a bad deal.

  Du Hua deliberately slowed down, and none of the three people said anything to persuade her to stay.

  After the three of them walked out, Du Qing casually put their things into a large sack and opened the door.