41

The temperature of thirty degrees is much better than the temperature outside which is nearly forty degrees.

  "Well, we'll stop and spend the night when there is a house later." Xia Lixuan glanced at Yu Hua, who was sleeping soundly.

  Occupying his wife's seat, his wife was sleepy and couldn't even sleep!

  After driving for more than ten minutes, they came to a village.

  The village was surrounded by a wall, and the guards sounded the alarm when they saw them approaching.

  Soon, many men appeared on the wall.

  "What happened?" Yu Hua covered his mouth and yawned, wiping the physiological tears from the corners of his eyes.

  "Yu Hua can go down and negotiate with them. We are just going in to rest for one night and leave the next day." Xia Lixuan said.

  Neither of them are good at dealing with other people.

  "Yeah." Yu Hua nodded. He had to show his value.

  Neither of them seemed to be good talkers, so it would be best to leave this kind of matter to him.

  five minutes later.

  Yu Hua knocked on the window, and Du Qing opened it.

  Yu Hua said, "Okay, but if we stay one night, each person has to pay ten catties of food."

  "That's ten catties?" Xia Lixuan said unhappily.

  "Originally, the price was fifty pounds per person, but because of my handsomeness, the price was reduced to ten pounds." Yu Hua said, taking credit.

  "Hmph!" Xia Lixuan said disdainfully, "Can you be called handsome just like you?" "

  Am I not handsome like this? What does it mean to be handsome?" Yu Hua asked.

  "Of course it's like me." Xia Lixuan said proudly, "If I were to go, I would definitely lose five kilograms, less than five kilograms!"

  Xia Lixuan also specially emphasized this number.

  Yu Hua: "..."

  People had to lower their heads under the eaves. Yu Hua held back his laughter and said, "Yeah, you're right!

  " Did you run away?"

  Yu Hua shook his head, wondering what the other person's reason was and said, "I don't know, do you know?"

  "Of course I know," Xia Lixuan said contemptuously, "It's okay because you are ugly. I dont even have any self-awareness at all.

  Compared to being thick-skinned, he still lost.

  "Let's go in!" After Du Qing finished speaking, he leaned into Xia Lixuan's ear and said a few words.

  "Why do you do it like this?" Xia Lixuan asked puzzledly.

  "To show your strength." Du Qing coaxed.

  "Okay, no problem, I will work hard to complete the task!" Xia Lixuan said happily.

  "What are you talking about?" Yu Hua leaned over and asked. He had never seen gay people before.

  But this was the first time he had seen such a strange and funny combination.

  Xia Lixuan glanced at him and said proudly, Humph! You pretty boy, my wife will never fall in love with you.

  "This is an empty house in our village. You can choose any one to live in!" said the tall, thin man who brought them in.