8

Du Fu glanced at Du Qing, saw him nodding, and then stretched out his hand to Du Ma: "Grandma, give me a hug."

  "Hey! Grandma, give me a hug." Of course, Du Fu also saw the birthmark on his face and touched him distressedly. head of.

  "Grandma, I want to go down." Du Fu suddenly remembered something, his eyes lit up, and he said happily.

  Du Fu put him down and asked kindly: "What's wrong?"

  Du Fu didn't say anything, trotted to the shoe cabinet and picked up a plastic bag containing the grape vine he had been holding before.

  Looking left and right, Du Fu took the things to the middle of the living room, took out a flower pot that was bigger than a palm and placed it on the ground. He said in a sweet voice: "Daddy, grandpa and grandma, please go farther away, little one." Grape doesn't like strangers getting so close to it."

  As he said that, he reached out to hold their hands and led them farther away until they reached the door, then stopped and turned around and said, "Little Grape, That's it."

  "Afu, what are you doing?" Du Qing squatted down and looked into his eyes and asked.

  Du Fu flattened his mouth and looked like he would cry if Dad didn't agree: "Dad, take me back to meet your family. I also want Dad to meet my family, can't you?" "

  Go aside, Ah Fu, be good. , dont cry, of course, are those in that flowerpot Ah Fus family? Seeing that Du Qing almost made Du Fu cry, Dus mother hurriedly squeezed the person away and coaxed.

  "Really?" Du Fu looked at Du Qing.

  Du Qing was pushed aside: Mom! Who is your son?!

  "Of course." Du's father couldn't help but squeeze over, completely pushing Du Qing aside.

  Silly son, that's just a plant. At most it's your playmate, not a family member. Du Qing thought to himself, feeling something unusual behind his back, and subconsciously looked back.

  This is... Du Qing swallowed his saliva and asked hoarsely: "Afu, why is it your family?"

  "Afu is not sensible and you are not sensible either!" Du Qing said without even looking at it. He took one look and hit him on the head.

  "No, Dad, look back!"

  Dad Du was talking to his grandson. He looked back impatiently and rubbed his eyes in disbelief. The scene in front of him had not disappeared.

  "Son, we are dreaming." Dad Du said categorically, "It didn't even hurt when I pinched myself just now." Du Qing took a deep breath

  , refrained from shouting, and said calmly: "Dad, what you pinched is... Of course you won't feel pain in my hand!"

  "What? I can't even squeeze you even if I pinch you?"

  Du Qing: "...Okay."

  "Grandma, the little grape is out!" Du Fu pointed excitedly. He looked behind Du Ma and said.

  When Du Ma saw the clawed cane, she froze for a moment: "Old man, are we dreaming? Maybe we accidentally fell asleep while waiting for our son to come back for dinner?" "Wife, you are pinching us

  . My son's hand." Father Du said calmly.

  Du Qing, who was squeezed away by the two of them and stood in front of them: "...Yes, you pinched me, and pinch me as you like." "

  Grandma, put me down quickly. Little Putao is letting me pass." Du Fu As she spoke, she was about to jump out of her arms, which frightened Du Ma and put her down immediately.