29

In this way, they can save these things for winter.

  Chapter 34

  "Du Qing, Du Xi and Du Le's family are leading a group of people and are approaching your house aggressively. Be careful!" Wang Qiang ran in and said to them.

  "Coming to us?" Du Qing asked doubtfully, "It's not us who caused their injuries. Besides, we also gave them a lot of olives. Do they want to come to us to settle a score?"

  Wang Qiang took a sip of water and continued to explain. , "We don't know this, but they brought a group of people, and several of our other people also compensated them a lot of things, and this matter is settled. If you don't want to get into trouble, just give them some blood and send them away. Let's go."

  "I'm here to tell you, I'm leaving first!"

  After saying that, Wang Qiang left in a hurry to avoid bumping into Du Xidu Le and the others.

  Du Qing and Xia Lixuan were left looking at each other.

  "Those two brothers are really retarded, aren't they? They dared to blame us for their own suffering. They really don't know how to live or die. They will beat as many as they come!" Xia Lixuan sneered.

  They are not easily bullied.

  "Uncle Du! There are a lot of people coming towards your house!"

  "Yeah, Uncle Du knows." Du Qing took a handful of candies and stuffed them into his arms and said with a smile, "How about taking Ah Fu out to play? ?"

  "Yes, I understand. Don't worry, Uncle Du, I won't let Ah Fu see it."

  Let Ah Fu go out with his little friend. This little guy also knows to come to their house to report the news, which can focus on development. Ah Fus little friend.

  If he remembered correctly, this little guy is the third child of the village chief's family, right?

  "Xiao Du, what's going on? Why did Du Xidu Le and the others come to the door with someone?" Du's mother asked worriedly. .

  "I don't know. This is probably because the two of them originally wanted to set up Xia Lixuan, but they were injured." Du Qing said, "Now I want to rake the fruit back, but the lion is asking for the fruit we picked." "Mom and dad, don't worry

  , Those two weaklings, the people they brought must also be weaklings, I can beat ten of them each." Xia Lixuan walked up behind Du Ma and gently squeezed her shoulders.

  "No, I have to go and call someone. If there is a fight, we will be the ones who suffer because there are few people here." Dad Du stood up and was about to go out.

  "Dad, there's no need to go. I can beat ten of them by myself. I can beat weak chickens like them with one hand. Besides, it's not good to owe others a favor because of this trivial matter." Xia Lixuan He pulled Dad Du back and took a walnut he bought before the end of the world.

  In order to preserve them longer, Du Qing bought whole walnuts, unsplit ones that had to be crushed with a small hammer or tongs to get the pulp inside.

  Xia Lixuan picked up one with two fingers, and in front of them, with a slight force, the walnut broke into two halves.

  "Xiao Xia, will you try this again?" Du's father gave him another one.

  Xia Lixuan crushed it with just a pinch.

  Seeing that Du Fu's father and Du Ma didn't seem to believe him, Xia Lixuan picked up Du Fu's eating spoon that had been put aside, bent it as soon as he turned it, bent the spoon into a circle, and handed it to Du Fu's father to see.