83

He had a good relationship with Xia Lixuan. He often heard that Xia Lixuan's little thing was called Du Qing Beauty. Lin Chang glanced at Liao Jinyu. After all, it was only people like Liao Jinyu who could be considered beauties, right? Compared with

  some big names before the end of the world. The celebrities are not bad either, they are even more beautiful than them.

  What could a man do with being so beautiful?

  But now that the other person doesn't want him, Lin Chang thinks it's the best.

  "Lin Chang, why are you here?" Xia Lixuan said unhappily.

  Lin Chang was stunned for a moment and said, "Didn't you ask me to   come   ?

  " , Xia Lixuan clearly called him to come to his house tomorrow!   Xia Lixuan, who couldn't remember this incident, said, "You heard wrong."   Lin Chang: "...This is our wedding invitation. Come and have a drink when you have time. "   Lin Chang took out the invitation. This was a wedding invitation he sent as a friend. This time he set up a group. He naturally knew the specific things. It was very dangerous and it was very possible to die accidentally.   His fiancée has been waiting for him for a long time, and he doesn't want her to wait any longer. Although the wedding is a bit urgent, it has been prepared for a long time, so it doesn't seem to be a panic.   "Thank you. We will definitely be happy when the time comes." Du Qing took the wedding invitation and said with a smile on his face.   "Hmph!" Xia Lixuan snorted heavily. It's amazing to be able to get married! He even came to their house to show off.   Xia Lixuan, who refused to admit that he was jealous, secretly thought to himself that they even had a son.   Du Qing opened the wedding invitation and saw that the date on it was exactly three days later, and their departure time was five days later. This meant that it was indeed miserable for the newlyweds to leave in less than three days.   Of course, the earlier the departure time, the better. The higher-ups were probably considering Lin Chang's marriage, so they postponed it to five days later.   Lin Chang carried a lot of wedding invitations with him. He had to go to the next family. The wedding invitations sent to the Xia family in the name of the Lin family had been sent long ago. One family.   "Wait, I remembered, I called you here before." As soon as Lin Chang stepped out of the threshold, Xia Lixuan's voice sounded from behind him.   Lin Chang gritted his teeth in his heart. This bastard Xia Lixuan must have done it on purpose. He was jealous that they could receive the certificate openly.   Why did Du Qing, such a good person, fall in love with Xia Lixuan?   Others didn't know. As Lin Chang was the former successor of the Lin family, he certainly knew that Du Qing was not an ordinary person.   It would be great if his wife was not an ordinary person. They could go together. Thinking of this, Lin Chang said, "Mr. Du, will you go with us then?"   Du Qing nodded, "Yes, I will go with Li Xuan."   " Come with me." Xia Lixuan looked at him dissatisfied. He was not happy talking to his wife. If he wanted to chat, he would not go back. How about chatting with his own wife?   Xia Lixuan took Lin Chang to the study room, and the two of them I don't know what they were talking about in the study, but when they came out, Lin Chang's face was red and Xia Lixuan's face was unhappy.   After the others left, Xia Lixuan said angrily: "You're taking advantage of this bastard."   Du Qing pinched his fingers in a funny way. He didn't do this to improve the survival rate of their team. It was Xia Lixuan who brought it up. , he is also the one who is angry now.   "Think about what gifts to give?"   Xia Lixuan said nonchalantly: "It's okay, Li Qiu will definitely prepare the gifts. Then just leave what he prepared."   Du Qing: "..." Li Qiu picked it up, right?   ...   "You're done. There are two beautiful women outside looking for you. Beauty, he must have cheated on you!" Little Match flew in from outside and gloated.   "Nonsense. I don't like the ugly women outside at all. They are not necessarily here to find me. They may be the romantic debts caused by Li Qiu outside. Now Li Qiu's status can be said to be rising, and the woman who wants to climb into Li Qiu's bed can be spared. A circle around the base, Li Qiu must not be able to control it." Xia Lixuan didn't even blink and pushed everything on Xia Liqiu.   "I heard the two women outside saying your name. They'll be here soon. Let's see how you frame the accusation." Little Match looked like he was watching a good show, staring at the door, waiting for the two women outside. The woman comes in.   The two women who came to see Xia Lixuan? Du Qing thought for a while, but he really couldn't figure out who they were. Shui Lingling was of course impossible. As for the others, he didn't know many women from Xia Lixuan's previous circle.   After the two of them appeared, Du Qing also had a smile on his face, "Junior sister."   Zhang Qianqian heard the sound, looked at the source of the sound, and said in surprise: "Senior brother, long time no see."   "I heard this name before. , I knew it was you who came, but I was worried that the meeting would be awkward, so I didnt come to see you. Senior brother, how have you been doing recently? If someone named Xia dares to bully you, I will support you." As she said that, Zhang Qianqian glanced at Xia Lixuan glanced at him.   The two men she once liked are actually together. The world is really small.   Xia Lixuan looked at her as if facing an enemy and thought, "Who are you? I will not bully my wife." "   I am Ruoshui's cousin, Ruoshui, please come out." Zhang Qianqian pulled out the girl hiding behind her, Surprisingly, it was the person they rescued before, Zhang Ruoshui, who turned out to be Zhang Qianqian's relative.   "Thank you both for saving Ruoshui's life, and indirectly saving our Zhang family's life." Zhang Qianqian winked mischievously and said, "Senior brother, our Zhang family owes you a big favor." If the   other party's plan succeeds , if the Zhang family and the Lin family fight, the Zhang family will definitely not be able to fight.