Chapter 65 Rescue

Cui Muli's words were like thunder on the ground, frying Cui Xijun inside and out.

What? What? What? What? What? The second brother yearns for Xie Miao?

Cui Xijun was greatly shocked. She clutched her chest and fell down on the chair. She finally held on to the handles and sat steady. She closed her eyes and murmured to herself: "No, I must have heard wrong. I definitely heard wrong. How could you like Xie Miao..."

"You heard it right, I long for Xie Miao." Cui Muli's mood was light, as if he was talking about the weather casually, "So from now on, you are not allowed to be rude to her again."

Cui Xijun opened her eyes suddenly, "Second Brother, are you crazy? How can you like Xie Miao?!"

Cui Muli looked clear and bright, and asked, "Why not?"

Cui Xijun was stunned for a moment. Then she raised her voice and tried to persuade the other party, "She is a relative brought here by mother. Mother has always wanted to give her to you and marry her into the second house to take over her job! You used to dislike this approach and hated others exercising control over your marriage. Since she entered the Cui Mansion, she has been acting pretentious, deliberately catering to you, and trying every possible means to please you, and now she is secretly hooking up with Third Young Master Zhou. How can such a character be worthy of you and our Cui family? "

"Cui Xijun." He called out her full name and asked, "When did you see her hooking up with Niannan?"

Cui Xijun's shoulders shrank slightly, and she felt guilty inexplicably. She insisted on saying harshly: "I, I, I saw it with my own eyes today, how can it be false?"

"Really? But judging from what you just said, it was Niannan who took the initiative to go to the paper mill to find Xie Miao, and it was Niannan who insisted on sending Xie Miao back home. If you really think about it, it is Niannan who is hooking up with Xie Miao."

Cui Xijun subconsciously spoke for her sweetheart: "What kind of status does Third Young Master Zhou has? Is it worthwhile? It must be Xie Miao——"

Cui Xijun trembled when a calm but awe-inspiring gaze struck her, and she suddenly fell silent.

Cui Muli said expressionlessly: "From the beginning to now, Xie Miao and Niannan do not get along well, let alone take the initiative to get involved with him."

Cui Xijun recalled Su Panyan's words and couldn't help but retaliate: "They made a private appointment to go on a boat trip on the lake, why don't you think it's involved?"

Cui Muli said: "It was Madam Marquis Dingyuan who invited A-Miao to visit the lake that day. Mother and I both knew about it."

Cui Xijun was stunned when she heard this and blinked in confusion, "Madam Marquis Dingyuan? Why did she invite Xie Miao to visit the lake?"

"Why?" Cui Muli laughed, "Cui Xijun, have you forgotten who stepped forward at the Flower Festival Banquet and stopped Princess Qingyang's slap for you?"

Cui Xijun was speechless for a moment and asked in a daze, "Is this why Madam Marquis Dingyuan looks at her with new eyes?"

"Yes."

For a moment, Cui Xijun had mixed feelings and asked angrily: "Are you and Third Young Master Zhou the same?"

"Yes."

This is not the answer she wants!

Cui Xijun lay down on the table, buried her face in her arms, and said with a cry: "Second Brother, you are all crazy. You actually speak for Xie Miao in all respects!"