Chapter 94 White rice

After Xie Miao finished reciting her morning scripture, she rummaged around the house, thinking hard about what things she could bring to Qingxin Temple.

Exquisite and beautiful clothes? No, no, no, there are gray nun uniforms distributed in the temple. She can't wear it.

Expensive hair accessories? No, no, no, the nuns are going to lose their hair. They won't even have any hair, so she won't be able to use it.

As for those rouge, gouache, balsam, balm, and flower dowry, they are even more useless. Which girl in the temple would put on makeup and put on bright red lipstick?

To sum up, you don't need to bring anything.

Xie Miao leaned back on the couch with peace of mind, planning to close her eyes and take a nap before going to Jiangjia Yuan to meet Madam Xie for dinner.

En, before she officially becomes a monk, she has to spend more time with her aunt.

As soon as she lay down, she saw Fu Lu entering the door, looking anxious and nervous, "Miss, someone is here to see you."

Xie Miao opened her eyes lazily, " En, Xining, right? You tell her that I fell asleep and would find her in the afternoon."

Fu Lu said: "Not the Second Young Lady."

Xie Miao said: "Is it Yanzi? What message does aunt want her to pass on?"

Fu Lu said: "It's not sister Yanzi either."

Xie Miao rubbed the soft quilt, "Qiao Mu? Not seeing. Shen Yang? Not seeing. Cui Muli? Not seeing even more. Cui Xijun? Not seeing even more..."

Fu Lu heard her say a bunch of names, but she didn't mention the key one, "Miss, it's Third Young Master Zhou."

Xie Miao frowned, "Who?"

"Zhou Niannan, Third Young Master Zhou."

Xie Miao squeezed out the words through her teeth, "Did he come to Haihua Yuan to find me in broad daylight?"

"......yes."

Xie Miao said decisively: "Not seeing. Not seeing even if I'm beaten to death!"

"Miss." Fu Lu said, "Third Young Master Zhou said that if you don't go to the study to see him, he will come to the bedroom to see you."

Xie Miao:......

Fu Lu said with a sad face, "You also know that us four servants combined are no match for him, not to mention he has two guards."

Fu Lu felt miserable! She heard that Third Young Master Zhou had made a great contribution in rescuing the Emperor during the autumn hunting, and had become a popular figure in front of the Emperor... There was no way she could deal with such a noble Young Master!

Xie Miao was depressed and understood that the maids were unable to do anything with him. After reciting a long meditation mantra silently, she straightened up her appearance and went out.

In the study room, Zhou Niannan stood in front of the desk, looking across the neatly arranged scriptures on the bookshelf, and then to the stacks of copied scriptures stored in the box...

Could it be that Xie Miao really wanted to become a monk?

He felt a little uneasy in his heart, but then he laughed: No, it's impossible. A young and ignorant girl, who is only sixteen years old, must have just had a ridiculous idea.

He walked around the back of the table and looked at the purple wolf-hair brush that Xie Miao often used. En, the pen is not very good. He will get a top-notch Hu Ying brush to give to her someday.