Chapter 44 I want to marry you

As for Cui Xijun, she ran to Minglan Garden full of anger. She was planning to report Xie Miao to Cui Muli, but suddenly she remembered that he was out for business and would not be back for half a month.

She stamped her feet, turned around and left Cui Mansion. She wanted to go to Su Mansion to complain to Su Panyan.

Alas, among the sisters in the Cui Mansion, Xirong and Xitong are too young, and Xining was deceived by Xie Miao into confusion. Only Panyan is sane and can best understand her suffering.

The Xie family simply have bad intentions!

She sat in the carriage angrily. The maid, Minju, peeled a yellow loquat and handed it to her mouth. She waved it away with an irritated hand.

"Not eating, I'm not in the mood."

The loquat rolled to the corner. Minju quietly picked it up and put it in the handkerchief. She looked at her with a lowered eyebrow.

Actually...actually she felt that the Second Young Lady was right. Miss Cousin used to be really pretentious, always getting in front of the Second Young Master. It was very annoying, not knowing one's abilities. But in the past six months, she has hardly been out of her courtyard and has been living in Qingxin Temple for a long time. There is no need for the Young Lady to target her in particular. After all, the Second Madam is about to give birth to a legitimate son or daughter. The Young Lady's future situation is uncertain.

She thinks so, but she dare not say it.

Minju put on a smile, and knelt down next to the small table. She poured tea while saying: "Miss, I heard that Yuzhou is rich in chalcedony. When the Young Master comes back this time, he will bring you a lot of chalcedony jewelry, right?"

"That's natural." When Cui Muli was mentioned, Cui Xijun's complexion became better. Just as she was about to speak, a strange, high-pitched screech suddenly sounded outside the carriage.

"Third Young Master Zhou is unparalleled in the world! Third Young Master Zhou is mighty and brave! Third Young Master Zhou is unparalleled in the world! Third Young Master Zhou is mighty and brave!"

Third Young Master Zhou?

Cui Xijun hurriedly lifted the curtain and looked at the noisy carriage. Brocade tassels covered curtains, carved Yunfeng carriage walls, and two horses driving side by side. It was exactly the carriage Zhou Niannan uses for his daily travels.

There was joy in her eyes. She smoothed her hair, and straightened her clothes, and called out tentatively: "Is this Third Young Master Zhou?"

The other end was silent for a moment, and a strange voice shouted louder and louder: "Third Young Master Zhou is unparalleled in the world! Third Young Master Zhou is mighty and brave! Third Young Master Zhou is unparalleled in the world! Third Young Master Zhou is powerful and brave!"

"Shut up!" A low voice reprimanded from inside the carriage. After a while, Zhou Niannan opened the carriage curtain, revealing half of his handsome face, "...it's Third Miss Cui."

The two of them were sitting in their carriages, half a foot apart, talking casually.

Cui Xijun asked: "Are you looking for Second Brother?"

Zhou Niannan coughed lightly and said unnaturally: "Yes, yes..."

Cui Xijun didn't notice anything unusual about him. She tilted her head and blinked slyly, "It's not a good time for you to come. My Second Brother left for Yuzhou yesterday and won't come back until half a month."

Zhou Niannan nodded pretendingly, "In that case, I will come back another day."

"Third Young Master Zhou." Cui Xijun stopped him. She put her hands on the window edge, and asked curiously: "What was calling you just now?"