Chapter 22 Truth

The melee quickly subsided due to the participation of Cui Muli and others.

The guards of the Superintendent's Office and the Dingyuan Marquis Mansion were well-trained. Under the command of Cui Muli and Zhou Niannan, they accurately identified the leader of the troubled refugees. The refugees were originally a ragtag group. After losing their leader, they became even more messy and vulnerable. They were all subdued in a short time. However it could be perceived that the poor people were just asking for a bowl of hot porridge but were innocently involved. When trouble broke out, the poor people cried for their fathers and mothers. Then they looked at the miscellaneous household items scattered on the floor, and the disgraced guards of the Dingyuan Marquis Mansion... it was really hard to clean up in a short period of time.

Zhou Niannan's sleeves were cut during the fight. He didn't care. He flicked the corner of his robe and strode towards Cui Muli, "Cui Er, the rest..."

The tone is embarrassed and the eyes are hopeful, conveying one meaning: I can't bear to deal with it. Please help me, brother.

Cui Muli did not disappoint him. He nodded and said, "Leave it to me."

Zhou Niannan grinned and put his arms around him, "Good brother, you are the most reliable. By the way, why are you here?"

Cui Muli did not hide anything, "I received news that refugees will come to cause trouble today."

"Oh?" Zhou Niannan's eyes moved slightly, "Did the news reveal who instigated the refugees to cause trouble?"

The Dingyuan Marquis Mansion has a great reputation and holds real power. Even the Emperor has to show courtesy. But a mere group of refugees dare to become enemies after eating bear's heart? It's just that someone behind the scenes wants to seize the opportunity to defame Dingyuan Marquis Mansion.

"The person didn't say it, but it's not difficult to guess." Cui Muli said, "The Zhang family, the Yu family, the Wan family, the Xiao family... all are possibilities."

The Zhang family is the mother family of the Fourth Prince, the Yu family is the mother family of the Second Prince, the mother family of the Sixth Prince is the Wan family, and the Xiao family is the mother family of the Eldest Prince...

Several princes were ambitious and wanted to be the Crown Prince. However, as soon as the news of the Empress's pregnancy came out, the position of the East Palace, which was so close at hand, was like the flower in the mirror, moon on the water. Visible but unable to grasp.

The enemies of Dingyuan Marquis Mansion are countless.

Zhou Niannan's face darkened, and it was difficult to maintain a smile, "They are so brave."

How dare they bully the Dingyuan Marquis Mansion? Do they think the 300,000 soldiers in his father's hands are dead?

"Power is blinding, and there are always people who are willing to fight to the death." Cui Muli looked around, taking in all the chaos and confusion. His eyes were deep and couldn't fully express his meaning, "Niannan, this is just the beginning."

Zhou Niannan was silent for a while and said, "I know."

Using the refugees to cause trouble is just a small appetizer. There must be more conspiracies and intrigues ahead. The bloody mouth is wide open like a sacrificial bowl and awaiting for the opportunity to devour them. The unknown future is shrouded in blood, waving to the Dingyuan Marquis Mansion from afar... They are at the center of the whirlpool of a power struggle. If they don't want to be killed, they have no choice but to rise to the challenge.