Chapter 70 Sharing secrets

Cui Muli had imagined countless answers, but he never thought it would be like this.

Fear.

What is she afraid of?

Looking carefully, confusion and helplessness flashed across her face, and then a persistence that is hard to ignore appears. It was this persistence that encouraged her to find him, test him, and put forward conditions in exchange for the truth.

He leaned back and tapped his forehead as if tired, but his lips curved upward.

This is his A-Miao.

Cui Muli didn't bother with the inexplicable reason. She has many secrets, not least of which was this one.

He asked: "A-Miao, are you sure?"

"What?"

"Sharing secrets with me."

What does this mean... is there hope? !

Xie Miao nodded hurriedly, "Definite, I'm sure."

"In this case, you need to be tight-lipped and not leak any information to the outside world."

Xie Miao raised three fingers, "I swear, if even the slightest bit of news is leaked, I will be punished by thunder and lightning——"

"Okay, I believe you." Cui Mu pushed the tea cup and said, "It's a long story. A Miao might as well drink tea and listen to me slowly."

*

The stars are tilted sideways, some people are beginning to have sweet dreams, while others are haunted by nightmares and sink into deep darkness.

Xie Miao remained silent for a long time, until the ice basin in the room melted and the temperature quietly rose. She clenched the handkerchief tightly, beads of sweat broke out on her forehead, but her heart felt like it was falling into an ice cellar.

Is this really the case? Madam Zou was cruelly humiliated by Dian Ziming. General Zou wanted to seek justice for his wife, but an unexpected combination of circumstances led to an irreparable mistake.

The innocent lives of more than 700 soldiers were buried with that beast Dian Ziming——

She gritted her teeth and said angrily: "It shouldn't be like this. General Zou didn't have this intention. He just chose the wrong way to take revenge. The real culprit is Dian Ziming. He deserves to be reviled and cast aside by the world!"

Cui Muli was much more sensible than her, and said matter-of-factly: "Dian Ziming is guilty, but there is no excuse for General Zou's fault. He led the wolf into the house and killed more than 700 soldiers. Regardless of his original intention, he cannot absolve himself of his guilt."

Xie Miao choked, knowing that what he said was reasonable, but she couldn't accept it emotionally, "What about Dian Ziming? The evil he did to Madam Zou - no, not just Madam Zou, there may be countless unknown women. No one knowing the torture they suffered, the world even admired and pitied Dian Ziming, thinking that he was a hero who acted benevolently and for righteousness!"

The disaster silver has not been found, and Cui Muli has no intention of confessing his follow-up plans.

He said: "A-Miao, if a person's light has been extinguished, General Zou has already sought justice for them."

"Justice?" Xie Miao said in a mocking tone, "After Dian Ziming's death, he was posthumously granted the title of First Grade Duke by the Emperor. People go to his grave every year to worship and offer incense. They even donated gold Buddha statutes to him in the temple and wrote eulogies for him. Is this called seeking justice?"