Chapter 32 A hero among women

When spring comes, the water is as blue as the sky. Zhou Niannan and Xie Miao are caressing Jifeng's mane together. The two of them stood shoulder to shoulder, the young man is handsome and the girl is delicate. It was as if an invisible net had arisen between heaven and earth, wrapping it around them.

Others see it and have different thoughts.

Baili Sheng looked like he was watching the excitement, Cui Xining looked hesitant, Su Panyan breathed a sigh of relief, and Cui Xijun had thorns in her eyes, feeling that this harmonious scene was extremely annoying.

Although Zhou Niannan is a playboy and has a lot of fun, he has outstanding appearance and noble status, and has never been close to women. Even if he communicated with her normally, it was because of Cui Muli's favour. How could such a person get involved with a woman from a small family like Xie Miao?

She threw off the reins of the horse, stepped forward and squeezed between the two of them. She pushed Xie Miao away with her shoulders, and reached out to touch Jifeng.

"I'll try too—"

Before she could finish her words, Jifeng had already kicked off its front hooves in displeasure and blew out a breath at her unceremoniously, "Snort——"

Cui Xijun was so frightened that she took a few steps back. Zhou Niannan quickly put his arms around Jifeng's neck to comfort her, and cast a playful look at her, "Third Miss Cui, it seems that Jifeng doesn't like you very much."

Cui Xijun's face suddenly turned red, and embarrassment and anger flashed in her eyes. She glared at Xie Miao fiercely, then got on her horse in shame. She crossed her legs and kicked hard, running away like a madman.

"Xijun!" Su Panyan hurriedly chased after her, "Third Young Master Zhou, we will leave first."

Baili Sheng also winked and said, "I'll go take a look too."

Seeing Cui Xining still standing there, Zhou Niannan couldn't help but kindly remind her, "Isn't Miss Cui going?"

Cui Xining looked at them back and forth. Third Young Master Zhou is staying with Xie Miao, he...?

Xie Miao mistakenly thought that she was worried about her and hurriedly said: "You go first, I will come later."

Cui Xining did remember Cui Xijun in her heart and said, "I'm going to see Xijun and I'll come find you later."

Seeing Cui Xining also leaving, Xie Miao planned to ride on the gray horse and wander around. As soon as she took a step forward, she was blocked by Zhou Niannan, "Where are you going?"

Xie Miao said angrily: "Ride a horse!"

"How can you ride that horse?" She ignored the rude words.

Xie Miao asked: "They are all horses, why can't I ride it?"

Zhou Niannan knew that she was full of preposterous argument and was too lazy to argue with her. He directly clutched her waist and raised his arm to put her on Jifeng——

"Ah!" Xie Miao exclaimed, hugging Jifeng's neck tightly. After sitting firmly, she shouted angrily: "Zhou Niannan, you are crazy!"

Zhou Niannan was not afraid of her anger, and his expression remained lazy, "You'll ride if I ask you to, there's so much nonsense."

He took off the long whip from his waist and whipped it hard on Jifeng's butt. Jifeng let out a deep cry and rushed out like an arrow.

This bastard!

Xie Miao cursed secretly, without even shouting out. She only tightened the reins with both hands, trying to keep her posture natural and upright, to avoid being thrown off Jifeng.