Chapter 85 Entry to Cui Mansion

Coincidentally, Cui Xijun had no intention of going out today, but could not resist Su Panyan, who wanted to pick up satin and embroider a sachet for Cui Muli, so she was dragged to Changlefang.

They wandered from the beginning of the street to the end of the street, from popular shops to small shops with sparse business, but they were still empty-handed.

"Panyan, after shopping for so long, you haven't found anything you like?" she asked.

Su Panyan said: "I always feel that the colour is tacky and not worthy of second brother Cui's magnanimity."

Cui Xijun was straightforward. After all, she wanted to please her second brother, "Okay, let's go shopping somewhere else."

The two of them walked outside, Su Panyan was still looking around casually. When her eyes passed a remote corner, she saw a face that seemed familiar but not familiar.

"Xijun." Su Panyan gently pulled Cui Xijun's sleeve and motioned her to look at a certain direction, "Is that Xie Miao's maid?"

Cui Xijun squinted her eyes and saw Fu Lu standing sideways at an alley a few feet away. There were several strong men dressed in coarse cloth wandering around, who looked like they were going to trouble somebody.

Cui Xijun couldn't help but frown, "What is she doing here? Where is Xie Miao?"

She kept looking into the alley. Could it be that Xie Miao was in there?

"Just in case..." Su Panyan also thought about it and asked hesitantly: "Shall we take someone to take a look?"

Cui Xijun hesitated for a moment, then called the guards and went over to Fu Lu.

When Fu Lu saw that everything was ready and was about to lead people into the alley, she suddenly caught a glimpse of Cui Xijun and Su Panyan approaching. She was frightened out of her senses and secretly cried unlucky!

How could it be such a coincidence? !

No, she had to stop them and not let anyone see Meng Yuantang!

Fu Lu pinched her palms hard and winked at the thugs. The thugs also noticed someone approaching and immediately dispersed like birds and beasts.

Fu Lu quickly stepped forward to greet them, blocking the probing gazes of the two ladies. She said, "Miss Third, Miss Su, what a coincidence. You are also here to buy things?"

Cui Xijun asked: "Those people just now..."

"Who?" Fu Lu pretended to be dumbfounded, "There's no one, ah, Third Miss."

Su Panyan said: "There were clearly a few people just now..."

Fu Lu smiled and said, "Oh, they must be passers-by."

Cui Xijun saw that her expression was calm, but like a person besieged. However she acted suspiciously, as if she was hiding something...

"Fu Lu." Cui Xijun asked, "Where is your Young Lady?"

Fu Lu bowed her head respectfully, "I'm here to do something alone. The Young Lady is at home."

Su Panyan shook her head at Cui Xijun. She saw a shadow in the alley, and it was clear that someone was inside.

"Really?" Cui Xijun raised an eyebrow and asked, "Then get out of the way. I want to go in and take a look."

Fu Lu's heart was beating like thunder, but she had to force herself to calm down, "The alley is a mess and the ground is slippery. I'm afraid that Third Miss's shoes will be dirty."