Chapter 64 Family background

Fang Zhiruo listened carefully, and heard that the person who came had a low voice and a sense of laziness in his casualness. He seemed to be a young man.

"A-Miao." There was uncontrollable curiosity on her face, "Who is outside the door? They came to the paper mill to find you?"

Xie Miao touched her earlobe, wanting to pretend not to hear, "Ahem, someone I know."

As soon as she finished speaking, the footsteps outside were approaching, and Zhou Niannan even smiled in his voice, "Xie Miao, I heard your voice, are you in there?"

Fang Zhiruo looked at Xie Miao meaningfully, tut tut, it turned out to be A-Miao's peach blossom~

Xie Miao shook her head at her and quickly clarified, "Don't get me wrong, I have nothing to do with him."

Fang Zhiruo's face was full of disbelief, "Really?"

Xie Miao still wanted to explain, but Zhou Niannan couldn't wait any longer and knocked on the door, "Xie Miao, I finally took a day off, why don't you come out to see me."

Fang Zhiruo pushed Xie Miao, "Go quickly, otherwise my door will be knocked down."

Xie Miao had no choice but to stand up, and slowly open the door. She ignored Zhou Niannan's eyes that suddenly lit up, and asked coldly: "Why are you looking for me?"

Zhou Niannan closed the fan, took half a step forward, and said enthusiastically: "Xie Miao, how about I take you to Dengyun Pavilion to enjoy the scenery? You can see the most beautiful scenery in the whole capital there."

Dengyun Pavilion?

Xie Miao flatly refused: "I won't go."

"Don't like Dengyun Pavilion? Then let's go to Dongyang to tour the lake or go horse riding. Whichever you like, go to whichever one you like." Zhou Niannan was not discouraged at all. He talked a lot more confidently and stretched out his hand to hold Xie Miao.

Xie Miao slapped him away with a palm, and reminded him with a smile: "Third Young Master Zhou, a gentleman talks but never touches."

Zhou Niannan puffed out his chest and said quite proudly: "I am a reckless man and do not pay attention to the way of a gentleman."

...

Xie Miao was once again deeply impressed by his shamelessness. What's the old saying? A tree without bark will die without a doubt; a man unconcerned about saving his face is invincible.

She was convinced, really.

Baili Sheng poked his head out from behind him and said with a narrow smile: "Miss Xie, just promise him. When he heard you are here, he wished that he could have wings on his back and fly over, and the wheels of the carriage to run like fiery stars. "

The two of them had a perfect tacit understanding, singing together and not giving Xie Miao a chance to speak at all.

Fang Zhiruo could barely recover from the surprise of seeing Zhou Niannan for the first time. It's not strange that she lost her soul. It was because the young master's appearance was too extraordinary. She stabilized her mind, moved two steps, and approached Fu Lu by the door. She asked in a low voice, "Who is this?"

Fu Lu also whispered: "The Third Young Master of the Dingyuan Marquis family."

Fang Zhiruo was stunned: Who? Dingyuan Marquis? Is it the Marquis Dingyuan she knows? After thinking about it for a while, she realized that A-Miao is a cousin of the Cui family. With the status of the Cui family, it was normal for her to have contact with the Marquis family. She just didn't expect that the Third Young Master of the Dingyuan Marquis family would actually treat A-Miao...