Chapter 82 Pushed into the arms of others

It's Su Panyan.

Xie Miao turned around calmly, "Miss Su."

Su Panyan was wearing a goose-yellow skirt and a light crimson butterfly-coloured flower-breasted skirt. She has a slender figure and a melancholy temperament.

She frowned slightly and hesitated, "Miss Xie, you..."

Xie Miao was not interested in being perfunctory and hypocritical with her. She raised her eyebrows and said, "Miss Su, slowly enjoy the lake. I'll go first."

Before she had taken two steps, she heard Su Panyan's faint voice, "Miss Xie, may I ask why you don't like me so much?"

Xie Miao thought carefully for a while and came to the conclusion, "Does it affect you whether I like you or not?"

"..."

Su Panyan choked. Xie Miao was right, no matter what the answer is, it would have no impact on her.

But she still held the handkerchief and stepped forward, mustering up the courage to say: "Miss Xie, I don't like you."

Xie Miao's face was full of questions. What kind of strategy is this? Is it a meeting to express one's feelings?

In fact, Su Panyan didn't need her to answer at all, and said to herself: "You are so smart, you should have noticed me a long time ago..." She looked uneasy, and finally confided what was in her heart, "I like second brother Cui."

It's long overdue?

No, it's still not early enough.

Xie Miao thought to herself: If she had noticed that Cui Muli liked Su Panyan earlier in her previous life, she would not have used favours to propose marriage, which would have become an obstacle to their reconciliation in the future.

Su Panyan mistakenly thought she was acquiescing, and said with red eyes: "I know you are laughing at my frivolous nature. I clearly have a fiancé, but I still miss second brother Cui. But Wen Rubin and I were betrothed when we were still in our mothers' womb. Before I met second brother Cui, I never thought I would fall deeply in love with another person."

"I met second brother Cui when I was fourteen. Even though I was wilful and barbaric, he never cared about it. When I was in trouble, he even rescued me from the villains." Recalling the past, Su Panyan smiled with tears in her eyes, "I can feel that second brother Cui also had a good impression of me."

Xie Miao was not jealous, and even wanted to imitate the way people folded their hands when gossiping. She asked casually: What next?

"But," Su Panyan's tone suddenly turned down, and she said sadly: "Later, second brother Cui heard that I was engaged, so he became increasingly distant from me until I became a stranger." She raised her wet eyes and begged: "Miss Xie, now that I am free, I want to win back second brother Cui. Can you please stop getting in the way?"

Xie Miao was too lazy to argue with the little girl. However, after hearing this, she changed her mind and said sarcastically: "Miss Su's words are wrong, how can I be called getting in the way? Your second brother Cui is one of the most talented person in the capital, and you want to marry him. There is a long queue of people, which can circle the entire capital twenty times. Even if there is not me, Xie Miao, there is Wu Miao, He Miao, Lin Miao... I dare to ask where Miss Su gets the confidence to stand out from the crowd of noble ladies in the capital? Just because Cui Muli once liked you?"

Su Panyan was stunned by what she said. She shook her head first, then nodded, and sobbed: "I...I...you are right, I have no confidence..."

Look, even crying is so pitiful.