Chapter 68 Confession and execution

Almost at the same time that Cui Muli finished saying this, Zou Yuandao was filled with shock and anger!

The weapons rack was three steps away from him, with several weapons he commonly used lined up on it: the long sword was brave and sharp, and it was powerful when chopping. He often rode on a horse and used it to chop off the enemy's head. The bronze halberd was a sword and a spear integrated into one, which can hook and thrust, and he is good at using it to pierce the enemy's armour. There are also double-edged swords, eight-edged maces, nunchucks... and so on.

Even Xianghe didn't notice that he had regained consciousness in his legs. If Cui Muli was careless at this time, he could kill this son to avoid future troubles...

However, however ah, his hands are already stained with blood. Will he continue to add mistakes to mistakes and sins to sins?

The thought he was about to have quickly dissipated. Zou Yuandao laughed at himself and thought: Seven hundred and thirty-two lives, that's enough.

Cui Muli didn't seem to notice his little move, "Thirteen years ago, Madam Zou suffered a serious illness in Zhengcheng. The doctor declared that it would be difficult for her to have any children in her life."

Zou Yuandao's face lost all colour and he interrupted with difficulty: "Master Cui."

Cui Muli did not stop, "Coincidentally, when Madam Zou was ill in Zhengcheng, an acquaintance was also in Zhengcheng. That person was Dian Ziming, the later governor of Liangjiang and the governor of Youzhou at that time."

Zou Yuandao closed his eyes in pain, "Master Cui, stop talking."

Cui Muli was silent for a moment and said: "General Zou, it's time for some truth to see the light of day again."

His voice is clear and melodious, and it is wonderful to the ears. However, it is softness wrapping a sharp edge, every sentence is heart-piercing, and every word is vivid. "Dian Ziming is a man who entered an official position in the shadow of his family. He is shrewd and capable, and is good at judging the situation. He has outstanding political achievements and was highly valued by the Emperor. When he was only thirty-five, he became the governor of Youzhou. Outsiders only know that he was outstanding in the limelight, but they didn't know that he actually had evil habits secretly. "

Speaking of this, Cui Muli looked deeply at Zou Yuandao and said, "Dian Ziming, he likes to play with women."

Zou Yuandao didn't say a word, but his tense jaw betrayed his strong emotion. He gripped the wheelchair tightly, his nails almost digging into the wooden handle before he could swallow the surging hatred.

Cui Muli did not stop, "Maybe it was a startling glance in the crowd. Dian Ziming was thinking about Madam Zou and sent someone to kidnap her back. After some cruel humiliation, Madam Zou was covered with bruises and was dying in a mass grave. Fortunately, a kind-hearted doctor named Cai passed by and saw that she still had a weak pulse, so he took her home for treatment."

A low laugh escaped from Zou Yuandao's throat. The indescribable sarcasm in that smile seemed to contain extreme sadness and overwhelming resentment, "Xianghe was two months pregnant at that time, two months pregnant..."

At that time, he was not General Ningde, but an ordinary cavalry captain in the army. He and Xianghe had been married for five years, but there had been no good news. Coinciding with the turmoil on the border, he led a small team to break out, while Xianghe was transferred to the nearest Zhengcheng for treatment along with the wounded soldiers. They all thought that this was an ordinary separation among many, but they did not expect that the evil spirit actually arrived in Zhengcheng.