Chapter 37 Gratitude

Ah?

Nosebleed?

Xie Miao was sluggish for a moment, even forgetting to resist, "Nosebleed?"

Fu Lu and Lan Xia came to their senses and said in unison: "Yes, you have a nosebleed!"

Xie Miao was in a daze, and she even thought to herself: ...Did her nose get crooked?

Cui Muli had already taken out a handkerchief and wiped the warmth from her nose. His handsome face could not conceal his scolding, "Cousin, you are walking too recklessly."

Xie Miao knew that she was in the wrong and endured the pain: "Yes, it's me——"

Before she finished speaking, her chin was lifted with a finger, and her mouth was tightly closed.

Cui Muli said: "Don't talk, you will choke easily."

Xie Miao was really in pain and aggrieved. She pushed his hand and shouted inarticulately: "Fuwu, fuwu. (Fu Lu, Fu Lu.)"

Fu Lu knew her Young Lady very well and said hurriedly: "Second Young Master, this slave will take over."

She wanted to take over Cui Muli's job, but Shen Yang, who had always had a very low sense of presence, walked out of the darkness and stood in front of her. He didn't speak, but just looked at her silently.

Fu Lu: "..."

Shen Yang: "..."

Lan Xia stepped forward, but was also blocked, "..."

Shen Yang turned a blind eye to the gazes of the two people in front of him. His tall body was like a huge wall, blocking their way.

Fu Lu was stunned for half a breath, and her expression became thoughtful.

Everyone in the Cui family knew that Shen Yang was the Second Young Master's personal guard. The Second Young Master tells him to go east then he would never go west. The Second Young Master's decision was higher than all his thoughts. Now, the Second Young Master is taking care of the injured Young Lady, and Shen Yang prevents her from interrupting the contact between the two people.

A vague idea emerged, springing up like bamboo shoots. It broke through the wet and dark soil, growing vigorously towards the sunshine.

Second Young Master, he...

In this space, the two maids were confronting Shen Yang, while in the other area, Cui Muli focused on what was in front of him, carefully handling the "accident" for Xie Miao.

The girl's face was clean and flawless, but it was stained with blood, which looked quite shocking.

He easily overcame Xie Miao's resistance and pressed the handkerchief under her nose. After the bleeding stopped, he used a new handkerchief to wipe away the blood. Even so, there were still pale pink traces on her face, a little dirty and a little embarrassing.

It seems that since her temperament changed drastically in September last year, he has often seen her in a state of embarrassment. At the same time, she has also shown a completely different calmness and fearlessness from the past.

It's no longer the Xie Miao who attracts attention with her delicateness.

He stared carefully, shook his head and sighed: "Cousin, you are too weak."

Xie Miao was first knocked away and her nose was almost crooked. Then she suffered a nosebleed, and finally she was ridiculed for being too weak. This series of blows would make even a saint furious.