Chapter 60 Arranging matters

Madam Xie was stunned for a long time before she came back to her senses.

Muli calls A-Miao...A-Miao? !

As if he was afraid that Madam Xie might not hear clearly, Cui Muli added, "A-Miao and I both felt that you must have a younger brother in your belly. Hence we chose a boat, hoping that my younger brother would be able to sail through the wind and waves in the future."

Madam Xie's mouth twitched: No, what matters is not the meaning of the gift, but the meaning behind his words...

Madam Xie quickly adjusted her mentality and said solemnly: "Oh? It was A-Miao who chose it for you?"

Cui Muli raised his eyes and looked at her calmly, "Yes."

His pupils were extremely dark, too deep to be understood, but at this moment they were glowing with a looming brightness, and his thoughts were clearly revealed.

In a flash of lightning, Madam Xie finally confirmed the purpose of his trip. With some unreal joy, she went back to the house in a daze. After Cui Shishuo returned from the office, she hurriedly shared the news.

After thinking about it, Madam Xie couldn't hide her excitement and asked: "Master, do you think we can finalize their marriage?"

Cui Shishuo changed his clothes, and sat by the bed. He held her hand and skilfully massaged her swollen fingers, "Don't worry, Muli always has a plan. Let him arrange this matter himself. Just take good care of yourself and don't worry about other trivial matters."

Madam Xie thought about it seriously and realized that haste makes waste, so it would be better to let nature take its course.

She mentioned something else, "Sir, Xijun has been staying in the ancestral hall for more than a month. She already knows her mistake, let her come out."

Cui Shishuo's expression was faint, "That child is too arrogant and dares to speak arrogantly to Princess Qingyang. If she is not taught properly, I don't know what kind of disaster it will bring to the Cui family in the future. Okay, don't mention this matter again. I have a sense of proportion in my heart."

Madam Xie had no choice but to give up.

Cui Shishuo leaned forward and put his ear to her belly, "Come on, let me hear, is this boy naughty today..."

*

Cui Xining also heard the news.

Recently, she has successfully escaped her parents' control over her marriage, and her relationship with Shen Lang has gone extremely smoothly. Her grandfather not only appreciated Shen Lang's talent, but was also secretly happy to see her and Shen Lang succeed.

She understands that everything is inseparable from the help of her second brother. For this reason, she is very grateful to her second brother, and she couldn't help but want to repay him.

Second brother and A-Miao... How should she put it? Because of her relationship with Xijun, she used to be prejudiced against A-Miao. But in nearly a year of contact, she gradually got to know A-Miao and knows that she is an excellent girl, worthy of a man as outstanding as her second brother.

Although A-Miao said she no longer liked her second brother, could that kind of strong emotion really be dispersed? She's afraid it's because she feels hopeless that she buries her love deep in her heart.

Now the second brother has suddenly woken up and started thinking about A-Miao. They might not be able to renew their relationship.

While Cui Xining was silently thinking about how to help her second brother without leaving any trace, the affair between him and the Gu family's Miss spread out.