Chapter 101 Putting aside prejudices

In a blink of an eye, it was the day before Zhou Niannan's birthday.

During this period, Xie Miao tried to send Baifan back to Dingyuan Marquis Mansion, but all efforts were in vain. Zhou Niannan even sent someone to deliver to her a letter, repeatedly emphasizing the promise of seeing her at the East City Gate.

No matter how much time passes, he will never leave until he sees the other person?

How come between them, no matter how much time passes, they will never leave until they see each other?

Looking back on their previous lives, the two of them have always been at odds with each other since they were young, with neither one willing to give in. When he suffered the collapse of his entire family, he infiltrated Beidi alone to seek revenge. Then when he returned to Da Qi to clear away the grievances of the Marquis family, she had become Cui Muli's wife.

He continued to treat her more and more harshly. He made sarcastic remarks to her several times during subsequent encounters, which created an estrangement between him and Cui Muli.

She didn't understand in the past and thought that he really hated her. Even if he came back to tell her his true feelings in the next life, she would never take him seriously.

He has a flamboyant and unruly personality, and he was born to have things go smoothly. Presumably it must be because he was rebuffed by her over and over again, which aroused his rebellious spirit. These childish emotions will dissipate like a tide, and after a while and it will gradually subside.

So be it.

In her previous life, she pursued Cui Muli and had no affection for him. In this life, she is determined to become a monk and does not want to be tainted by any love. At any given time, there was no chance for her and him.

Since it's impossible, she shouldn't give him any thought.

*

In the afternoon of the same day, Shen Yang came to take Lan Xia away on Cui Muli's order. It was said that she was sent to the house of an errands servant, who had worked in the palace, to receive instruction.

Although Xie Miao couldn't bear it, she was even more concerned about Lan Xia's future. She warned her carefully, and Lan Xia tearfully listened to her. Carrying a small bundle on her back, she was slow to leave.

Also reluctant to part is Fu Lu. In the past, she would have begged on Lan Xia's behalf, but after the Meng Yuantang incident, Fu Lu had to harden her heart towards Lan Xia.

Fortunately, the Second Young Master knew about this. He understood the general situation and took into account the overall situation. He also has deep affection for the Young Lady... What would the Young Lady do if it were someone else?

Judging from the Second Young Master's methods, it was a mercy not to send Lan Xia away!

After Lan Xia left, Haihua Yuan suddenly became quieter. Xie Miao returned to the study and sat in meditation for a while. Just as she was about to copy the scriptures, she saw Fu Lu holding Xueqiu in her left arm and Baifan in her right arm, entering the door.

"Miss, the two little guys have eaten enough and are taking a nap with their eyes squinted. They are so cute."

Xie Miao took Baifan and caressed it a few times when she saw Xueqiu poke its head out of Fu Lu's arms. It leapt nimbly and accurately jumped into her arms——

En, it also kicked Baifan, intentionally or unintentionally.

Another object squeezed into the already narrow embrace. Baifan turned around and growled at Xueqiu with its bared teeth. When Xueqiu saw this, it trembled and buried itself in Xie Miao's clothes, looking frightened.