Chapter 114 A deal

After returning to Zhang Mansion, Zhang Mingchang happily went to find Guan Yuezhao, while Zhang Xianzong entered the study.

As soon as he sat down, the smile on his face faded and he said in a deep voice: "Go and call Young Master Nu to come here."

The attendant responded with respect.

Everyone in the Left Prime Minister's House knows that although Zhang Mingnu is the eldest son of the Left Prime Minister, because his biological mother was of low birth and died young, not only was he given a low-level name, but he was not even called "Eldest Young Master", just called as "Young Master Nu".

Although he is the master, he is always reminded that he is a slave, which is very contradictory and ironic.

(t/n: Nu means slave/servant so it's like calling him Young Master Slave.)

Zhang Xianzong opened the official document and gave instructions. About two-quarters of an hour later, he suddenly felt a splitting headache. He put down the pen casually, leaned back, and gently pressed his forehead.

A voice sounded outside the door at the right time, "Master, the Young Master called this singer to play the qin for you."

Zhang Xianzong said: "Come in."

A graceful figure walked in holding a qin and called softly: "Prime Minister."

Zhang Xianzong glanced at her casually, not caring about her beautiful face, "Can you play "The Phantom Moon in the Sea of ​​Clouds?"

Guan Yuezhao said: "Back to Prime Minister, I know a little about this song."

Zhang Xianzong raised his hand and pointed to the side, "Go and try playing the piece."

Guan Yuezhao followed his movements and saw that the Prime Minister's study was very bright and spacious. There was a qin room on the left, separated by a bead curtain, so that the Prime Minister could listen to music and relieve his boredom while resting.

Guan Yuezhao entered the side room, and set up the qin. She tuned it, then put her slender fingers on the strings, and gently gathered them and slowly plucked them. The soothing qin music sounded gracefully and continuously.

Zhang Xianzong closed his eyes and fell asleep. His eyebrows gradually stretched.

Guan Yuezhao peeked and saw that he didn't speak, so she increased her efforts.

Not long after, someone outside the door reported: "Master, Young Master Nu is here."

Zhang Xianzong: "Come in."

Zhang Mingnu pushed the door open and entered.

He was wearing a tea-coloured robe. He has a tall and straight figure, a handsome face, and a restrained temperament. If you look carefully, you can see that his facial features are very similar to Zhang Xianzong's.

The sound of the qin remains the same, like pearls falling on a jade plate, lingering in the study. The whispered conversation between Zhang Xianzong and Zhang Mingnu was naturally swallowed up without a trace.

Zhang Xianzong asked: "Is there any news regarding Qiu Min?"

Zhang Mingnu said: "Not yet."

"Useless thing." Zhang Xianzong looked easy-going, but his words were ruthless, "Such small things can't even be handled well."

Zhang Mingnu showed no fear and bowed his head respectfully: "When I finish the work at hand, I will go and capture Qiu Min myself. I will not let Father down again."